Extended evening hours: EPCOT question

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
Does anyone know what snack stands will be open during Epcot extended evening hours? I cannot find the answer anywhere!

I know it's not many, but it would be nice to know if there are any options. :)

Thank you!

There’s not alot of food options after Luminous show. Most things are closing down 15-30 minutes before the show.

Our strategy has become making sure we find food before EEH, DAH or parties.

Connections Eatery stays open.

UK pavilion usually has Fish and Chips, sometimes more available. We did this around 10pm last December.

I would strongly suggest eating before the event.

Epcot is large and just walking around will burn through your attraction time. Having a plan for what you want to visit and in what order will help.

I would strongly suggest eating before the event.

Epcot is large and just walking around will burn through your attraction time. Having a plan for what you want to visit and in what order will help.
I plan to! The food situation is the only piece that seems to be not documented officially anywhere. I plan my snacks months in advance sometimes. 😂

We got popcorn over on the right coming from world showcase before you get to the connections area. Not sure if that stand sells any other food, they were definitely open for the whole EE time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter