dining at FtW

aristocats

Earning My Ears
We often dine at Trail's End, and I have heard many guests ask "where can I just get a burger and fries or something like that? I don't want a big buffet." Here are some suggestions that are nearby:

Hop on a Crockett bus or a resort boat (blue flag) and go to Roaring Fork at WL on the 1st fl.
After 4pm you can get burgers, nachos & pizza in the Territory Lounge next to Artist's Point - great atmosphere.

Take the resort boat to the Contemporary. On the 1st fl there is a counter service place with a huge gameroom adjacent for the kids (Dad, too!) There is also a coffee bar on that fl with gourmet coffees and pastries for breakfast or a snack. After 4 they serve good gourmet pizzas and other things in the Outer Rim lounge on the 4th fl. Same with the Cali Grill lounge on the top fl, and they also have sushi.

For a great lunch with a beautiful view, try the Sandtrap at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club. This would be about a 3 min walk from the FtW kennel, but you would have to cross the greens. You will have to drive - take a left when you leave FtW, and the next left into the golf course.

Great ideas! We've done the Roaring Forks, but hadn't thought of the Contemporary.

Thanks!

Barbara
198 days to go

We went to the Kona Cafe for dessert one night. It was a nice way to spend some evening down-time and the dessert was yummy!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter