Dining at the Beverly Hills Hotel

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Has anyone had breakfast or lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Is it worth the crazy pricing? I tried making a reservation for about 2 months out but found nothing. Is this typical, meaning is it impossible to get in there, or is it just too far out to make one yet?

It looks like you need to call, as the website does not show you can make reservations online. There are a few restaurants in the hotel.

Is one of the hotels I am looking at to stay. I am going to say first and foremost. Go to the Waldorf Astoria and eat at Jean Georges. I eaten one at the Trump Hotel. It was so great. Personally I would eat at Spago, or n/naka at those prices
I have not eaten at any of them

Been wanting to stay here. Trying to find the right credit card to do so...

Has anyone had breakfast or lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Is it worth the crazy pricing? I tried making a reservation for about 2 months out but found nothing. Is this typical, meaning is it impossible to get in there, or is it just too far out to make one yet?
I never stayed at a Dorchester collection. But how much are the breakfasts? And how much are you thinking of spending?

You could stay there a night and get breakfast and 100 dollar meal credit.
For travel agents that are Dorchester Diamond Collection

- Guaranteed upgrade at booking to the next room category
- Full breakfast for two daily
- $100 one-time credit for room bookings
- $100 daily credit for suite bookings
- Premium Wi-Fi for unlimited devices

But the Waldorf Astoria is offering
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- American Breakfast for two daily in room or restaurant
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers for room bookings and round-trip for suite bookings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guaranteed early (12 noon) check-in and late (4pm) check-out
Either way check your messages for the managers email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!