Dining at WDW the day after a very busy holiday weekend

En Route

Earning My Ears
Has anyone experienced a less than good dining day at Epcot, possibly due to being there right after a major holiday crowd, weekend? My first trip to WDW this April and I have reserved a great selection of dining at Disney Springs, Epcot and some Resort’s. However I am wondering if my arrival the day after the Easter Holiday weekend might make my foodie experience suffer? Thank you.

Has anyone experienced a less than good dining day at Epcot, possibly due to being there right after a major holiday crowd, weekend? My first trip to WDW this April and I have reserved a great selection of dining at Disney Springs, Epcot and some Resort’s. However I am wondering if my arrival the day after the Easter Holiday weekend might make my foodie experience suffer? Thank you.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by the potential for your foodie experience to suffer after a busy holiday weekend.

Do you mean, will service be lacklustre because servers will be tired?
Will they run out of food or drink and not be able to offer particular dishes or cocktails?

The answer would be no. I haven’t exoerienced any difference in dining right after busy times.
Enjoy! :)

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by the potential for your foodie experience to suffer after a busy holiday weekend.

Do you mean, will service be lacklustre because servers will be tired?
Will they run out of food or drink and not be able to offer particular dishes or cocktails?

The answer would be no. I haven’t exoerienced any difference in dining right after busy times.
Enjoy! :)
Thank you for the reply. I should have specified, I was wondering about inventory and product freshness due to possible altered holiday delivery scheduled. You have set my mind at ease, many thanks :)

Thank you for the reply. I should have specified, I was wondering about inventory and product freshness due to possible altered holiday delivery scheduled. You have set my mind at ease, many thanks :)

You will be fine. Many years ago we traveled to FL for a CHristmas vacation. I am from New ENgland and at that time there were nto many places open for Holidays in general, and CHristmas and New Years Day specifically. But Florida? Shoot every attraction with the exception of Cape Kennedy was open, every eatery we passed was open.
Holidays are not a detriment to product and service in WDW. Not way back then, and certainly not now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter