Dining Central -- October

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow adult and solo travelers,

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack?? – Is anyone out there interested in linking up with other adult or solo travelers? Well then you’ve come to the right place.

Are you new to solo travel or a little nervous about going for a meal by yourself? This might just be a good way for some newer solo travelers to feel more comfortable going for a nice sit down dinner. This could give you one more thing to enjoy on your next trip to the world!!

Are you comfortable alone but just think you might want some company or conversation for a meal or two? Maybe you’re just interested in meeting some other vacationers like yourself that travel either solo or without the kids. This could be the “E-ticket” for you.

This isn’t just for solo travelers but for anyone on these boards, but certainly targeted for the adult or solo travelers. I just know that some solo travelers are a bit reluctant to dine alone so I’ve dwelled on them. I remember; I’m usually a solo and was very reluctant at first.

Let others know of your interest, right here. Post your travel dates and specifically any dates that you might want to meet to share a meal or a snack. Please specify any preference for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Let us know if you already have a Priority Seating somewhere that you wish to share, and the time.

Maybe, if you would please, when you’ve confirmed plans with someone and are booked, edit your original reply here to let others know.

So who is up for some company for a meal in October?

Bob

P.S. I now live in Lakeland, FL (only 30 minutes from WDW) so if you are planning something, e-mail me at bbrazeal@tampabay.rr.com. I may or may not be able to get away but would love to try. Please contact me via email as I don't get that many chances to check all the threads going on here.

Thanks, Bob

we (two 40s adults) would be up for that Bob, I think we arrive the 22nd and stay until 11/3. What about a Grand Tasting we did that a couple of years ago and would love to return

We will be at WDW Oct. 24 thru Nov. 1.
Glenn and I (Jennifer) are '30-somethings', and are planning at dining ALOT in Epcot!!

Here's our current plan:
8:00pm Thursday, Oct. 24th - Polynesian Luau - CONFIRMED
Friday, Oct. 25th - Fantasmic Dinner Package ???
Saturday, Oct. 26th - GRAND TASTING - waiting to buy tickets!
Sunday - no theme parks, maybe waterpark
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday - maybe this new "999 Haunted Haunts Ball"
Here's a link: http://pub33.ezboard.com/fdizpinsboardsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=6801.topic

7:00pm Thursday, Oct. 31st - Mickey's No-So-Scary
Halloween Party - CONFIRMED

We plan on visiting:
Beirgarten, Original Alfredo's, Marrakesh,
Coral Reef (lunch)

Anyone want to hook-up?
email: jengenjmgg@yahoo.com

My Friend and I will be in WDW from Oct 30-Nov 3. Here's our plans so far...

Wed Oct 30....Epcot ..Food and Wine festival, Rose and Crown.

Thursday Oct 31...Mk.....Chef Mickey....Liberty Tree Tavern(confirmed 615) MNSSHP 7pm!

Friday Nov 1 Mgm...50's primetime cafe...downtown Disney

Sat Nov 2... Animal Kingdom...

Sun nov 3....DTD

Jim and I (Lynn) will be there Oct 29-Nov 10.

Our plans at Epcot are to check out the International Food and Wine Festival and to go to a Food and Wine Pairing.

At MK we sent in our reservation for the 999 Haunted Haunts Ball.

We would also love to finally get over to Universal and possibly medieval times on this trip.

Let me know if anyone else is planning on attending any of the same events and we can try and meet. :jester:

My husband and I will be visiting the park from 9/28-10/5. This is our second visit to the park. We haven't devised a schedule or plan for the visit yet. We would love to meet other Disney fans!

I'll be there alone between 10/19 and the afternoon/evening of 10/22

I'll be there alone between 10/19 and the afternoon/evening of 10/22

I'll be there solo from Sept 30 to Oct 7. If anybody wants to share a meal or wants a ride partner let me know. I am looking forward to being there solo but would love some company from time to time.

Cliff

I'm there 10/16-20. Right now the plan for the 19th is DAK during the day then hop over to MK for Spectromagic and the fireworks ~ so Becki, if you're interested wanna grab a bite before the parade? If not, it's cool!
This morning I booked the 1900 Park Faire CB for my last morning there ~ I think that's @ 10:30...but it could be 10 ~ I know both were open and my stuff is at home right now.
Anyway...have a Disney Day!
~Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter