Dining Plan and Split Stay Question

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
We are going in March and have 3 nights at Boardwalk Villa then go To Baylake Tower for 4 nights. I was thinking we might do Dining Plan for the 3 nights at Boardwalk. Our first night we don't arrive until very late at night, so my question is will our dining credit still work on the day we check out/and check in at new hotel. My thought is that it will since you normally have all day on your check out day to use your remaining credits.

Also, if we get the refillable mugs with the dining plan, will they work on the second part of the stay. I have noticed when I have had them in the past, the date they expired was also a few days after my stay. Hopefully this makes sense

Thanks

We did a split stay and the meal plan was good until midnight of the last day of our first stay. In fact, we used the last 2 snack credits at 11:45 pm at the Halloween party. The mugs are supposed to be good for 14 days.

We are going in May. First half of the trip regular dining plan. Second half of our trip the qs dining plan. Our moving day is Wednesday. We will be moving to the Boardwalk and wanted to save ts credits for Trattoria Wednesday night. However we will not have any quick service meals left from our first half of the trip so we need credits from our 2nd half to use Wednesday afternoon. Is this possible ??

You have to use all the entitlements (including mug) from the first plan before the second will kick in.

We are going in May. First half of the trip regular dining plan. Second half of our trip the qs dining plan. Our moving day is Wednesday. We will be moving to the Boardwalk and wanted to save ts credits for Trattoria Wednesday night. However we will not have any quick service meals left from our first half of the trip so we need credits from our 2nd half to use Wednesday afternoon. Is this possible ??

No, you can’t begin to access the QS plan until you finish up all credits from the 1st one.

So, if you won’t have QS credits left from the first stay, you would not have any for Wednesday afternoon,

You also won’t be able to get the second mug that comes with the 2nd plan until you have used up those TS credits,

The reason is so that credits from first stay can’t get extended wiht having two plans active at once,

No, you can’t begin to access the QS plan until you finish up all credits from the 1st one.

So, if you won’t have QS credits left from the first stay, you would not have any for Wednesday afternoon,

You also won’t be able to get the second mug that comes with the 2nd plan until you have used up those TS credits,

The reason is so that credits from first stay can’t get extended wiht having two plans active at once,
Thank you for the response. Very informative. I've called Disney numerous times and received different answers. Figured I would try the boards.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter