Dining Plan Breakfast at POP Food Court

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
What is the best way to maximize CS dining credits at the POP food court for breakfast? I'm not entirely clear as to what exactly is included for breakfast. We have 12 CS credits between DS (7) and I, so I was going to use 6 to share breakfast and 6 to share for lunch/dinner. We aren't huge eaters and most of my TS ADR are for lunch so a light breakfast is okay. I know snack credits can be used for certain items like a box of donuts and fruit, so we could use some of those as well.

I'm just trying to figure out how we are going to eat all this food!! It's free though, so I'll find a way! :thumbsup2

Pop has a lot of things for Breakfast

Coffee Crumb Cake $2.59
Apple or Cherry Turnover $2.29
Freshly Baked Cookie $1.89
Fruit Cup $2.79
Hot Cinnamon Roll $2.59
Bagel or Croissant $2.29
Espresso $2.49
Cappuccino $2.99

Yogurt Parfait with Granola $3.79
Chocolate Filled Croissant $3.59
Assorted filled Danish $2.39

POP Waffle Platter $5.69
Hot Cinnamon Roll $2.59
POP Waffle with Topping $5.69

Young POP Stars 11 and under
Mini Mickey Waffles with Bacon $3.59
Chocolate Chip Pancakes $3.59
Breakfast Platter - scrambled eggs, biscuit, potatoes and bacon $3.59

Adult Breakfast Platter - scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuit, sausage, and bacon $5.59
Ham and Cheese Omelet $6.09
Cheddar Cheese Omelet $6.09
Western Omelet $6.09
Breakfast Wrap $5.49
Bagel Breakfast Sandwich $5.59
Breakfast Pizza $5.99
Vegetable Frittata $4.99

French Toast $4.99
Pancakes with Topping $5.59
Pancake Platter $4.99
Chocolate Chip Pancakes $5.59

Bacon or sausage patties $1.89
Breakfast Potatoes $1.89
Scrambled Eggs $2.59
Oatmeal $2.49
Grits $2.49

You can get 1 drink and any platter w/cs we paid out of pocket for a small breakfast and used the CS for lunch in the park ... The waffles are the best :Pinkbounc

summerrluvv said:
What is the best way to maximize CS dining credits at the POP food court for breakfast? I'm not entirely clear as to what exactly is included for breakfast. We have 12 CS credits between DS (7) and I, so I was going to use 6 to share breakfast and 6 to share for lunch/dinner. We aren't huge eaters and most of my TS ADR are for lunch so a light breakfast is okay. I know snack credits can be used for certain items like a box of donuts and fruit, so we could use some of those as well.

I'm just trying to figure out how we are going to eat all this food!! It's free though, so I'll find a way! :thumbsup2

Pop had TONS of options for breakfast using either a snack credit or a single breakfast credit. My 5 yo and I shared the pancake platter several times- it was 4 big pancakes and bacon and sausage plus a beverage. (We used the refillable mugs so we got milk or bottled water). The large boxes of entemann's donuts - variety pack w/ 8 full sized donuts was ONE snack credit. Same for donut holes or mini donuts for a full box. Add some apple juice in the refillable mug and you are set. We got grapes as a snack credit and shared them.

Try the beef, bean and bleu flatbread if you find yourself there for lunch/dinner. YUM.

Liz

My son and I just got back last week. We shared a few breakfasts at POP. The adult breakfast platter was plenty and so was the breakfast pizza. I got coffee in my refillable mug so as a drink we usually got a bottle of water to take to the parks. Sometimes I'd get the water on plan, then pay out of pocket for milk $1.38 with tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter