Dining Plan Help!

sportears

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a website, or publication that list all of the restaurants and snack shops and tells how they are rated in tems of the dining plan? ex. (2 table meals, 1 table meal, counter service, snack) For example, if I get an ice cream cone to go at Beaches an Cream at the BC, does that count as a snack, or would I have to waste a counter meal? Also, does the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk count as 2 Table meals? These are just a few of the questions that would be good to know when planning our trip.

YES, it is on the Disney website... I won't be using it until next month,but the paperwork says a snack is a popcorn ,mickey ice cream bar, a bottled water...etc. so I would definately check it out. I printed it and have been comparing all of them... you can also see the menus on here. up at the top on DIS home... it lists the menus on the left... it has been a great help!

sportears said:
Does anyone know if there is a website, or publication that list all of the restaurants and snack shops and tells how they are rated in tems of the dining plan? ex. (2 table meals, 1 table meal, counter service, snack) For example, if I get an ice cream cone to go at Beaches an Cream at the BC, does that count as a snack, or would I have to waste a counter meal? Also, does the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk count as 2 Table meals? These are just a few of the questions that would be good to know when planning our trip.
yes the didney site tells you under dining finder. tells whether the rest is one the plan if it is 2 credits , 1 creidt or quick service(c/s)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter