Dining plan- how to track credits?

MomtoEmIs&Ow

DIS Veteran
When you are on the dining plan do restaurants print you up any type of "reciept" to show you what they charged, and how many credits they remain?

Lee :hippie:

Yes this is exactly what they do! If you're buying a TS meal it will have only the number of remaining Ts and the same goes for CS and snacks.

You will get two receipts. The first one will list everything order with the prices and a place for you to sign. I believe it will also list the number of credits used.

You will be given another receipt to keep that only has zeros listed as the price. :confused3

On the bottom of the receipt it will show the number of credits you just used and your balance.

When I used the plan last April, I wanted to keep track of the cost of each meal so I'd know how much we saved by using the plan. A few CS CMs got a little upset because I took an extra 5 seconds to write the total from the first receipt on the top of the second receipt. :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

I did the same thing Disneyjunkie! The cast members didn't get upset but DH did!! By the way, I saved about 400 dollars on food!

Yes, do check your credits remaining after each meal. Le Cellier charged me three credits instead of two for me and my son and when we went for Breakfast at OHanas, I discovered this when the waitress said I only had one TS credit left. Took me 45 minutes to get it straightened out at Guest Services. Luckily, I had the Le Cellier receipt with me, so they could plainly see we got two of everything, not 3. If you see the mistake when it happens, it would be easier to correct.

Marsha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter