Dining Plan Question?

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
Was there any change in the free dining plan? I did this last Sept. and used the counter service meal as my breakfast in the food court. I thought I read that you can't use counter service ticket for breakfast. Does anyone know?

There is a slight change from last year. You can use the dining plan for breakfast, but unlike last year, you will not be able to get dessert with that meal.

Ears2You said:
There is a slight change from last year. You can use the dining plan for breakfast, but unlike last year, you will not be able to get dessert with that meal.

So I can get breakfast at the food court, but just get an entree and drink, correct?

meglovesbelle said:
No dessert with breakfast ? How about side items at the counter service or TS ? Are they extra too ?

You get an entree and a drink or a combo and a drink. If an egg platter comes with bacon you get bacon if you're ordering something that doesn't include bacon then you have to pay out of pocket for the bacon. CS meals with MYW Dining don't include "a side" unless it's part of a combo. Some CMs might let it slide.

Breakfast isn't a great deal with MYW Dining.

Thank you. We are planning on paying for our breakfasts, even though they are mostly character for my daughter, our best bet is to do TS for dinner and we are still saving a ton of money and have upgraded to the poly !!! :cheer2:

Lewisc said:
Breakfast isn't a great deal with MYW Dining.

for our family, or any family that's not too picky and likes to share, breakfast can be a bargain w/MYW DDP :)

on our last trip we got the "big" breakfast platter (bacon, sausage, eggs, home fries and biscuit), used a snack credit for a dish of grapes and paid OOP for a bagel... ds took the sausage patty and made a sandwich on the bagel, dd took the eggs and biscuit and i got the bacon and potatoes... we all shared the grapes and dh got his own breakfast! we found it was plenty to kick-start the morning just fine (as long as i got my coffee!) everyone was happy and no one was hungry :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter