Dining Plan question

missy522

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if you are given a pamphlet or something upon check-in explaining the Dining Plan (restrictions, for example) as well as a list of participating restaurants? I have already made most of my ADR's for TS, but for our CS we will be a little more flexible and probably won't decide until we get there. I wasn't sure if I needed to print out a list of Dining Plan restaurants in advance. Also, do you all make ADR's for every TS in advance? I have 1 more to add, and wondered if I could save it until we get there and then be able to see what we feel like doing, or is it impossible to add a couple of days out? Thanks!

It is wise to make your ADRs in advance. You can always change them after you arrive at WDW if you wish and if the restaurant you want is available. My logic is that if you book in advance, you know that you have an ADR. They are not always available on short notice, especially for larger parties.

WDW does hand out a flyer listing the restaurants on the DDP when you check in. It doesn't list restrictions, etc., and of course includes that imfamous phrase "plan subject to change without notice." Just to be safe, I print out the most current info from the WDW site and take it along. It never hurts to have an extra copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter