Dining Plan with 2 yr. old?

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
How would that work? You don't have to purchase the DP for them do you? They eat free at buffets right? If we went to a sit down resturant could she eat from our plate? If any one has went with a child under the age where you have to pay for the DP tell me how it was for you. Thanks.

and at all buffet restaurants, he was not charged (and we didn't use any credits) and he ate from the buffet or the family style plates.

At sit down, menu style restaurants, if I ordered something for him, I paid OOP for it. If he was willing, he would eat off my plate and perhaps I would order him a drink if needed. In most cases, he either fell asleep in the stroller or wasn't hungry (his usual state) so we had no trouble.

When ordering CS, we never ordered 3 meals for 3 people. Too much food. We usually used 1 of our CS for breakfast and used 2 for lunch for the four of us (me, dh, ds#1-then 7, and ds#2, then 2.5). He never took more than 3 bites of anything so I would generally eat the balance and we would order something like the bacon double cheeseburger at Pecos Bill's for dh and ds#1 plus get an extra bun. With the toppings bar they both had enough to share and ds#2 and I would share.

You'll be fine. Don't worry.

We went last September, free dining with our big appetite almost 2 year old. She ate free at buffets, and I very rarely had to buy her a seperate meal. If there is an appetizer she would like, I ordered that (comes with DDP), or she would eat off my plate. Only once or twice did I order her a kids meal, when I got someting she didn't like or I was really hungry. You can even bring in your own juice box and not pay for anything.

We had 2 under 3, and 4 over 3 and 2 adults, and we never paid oop for anything for the 2 little ones. They just shared in our HUGE portions.
After the first day, we also never bought CS meals for everyone, just shared, b/c although they are pricey, they are also huge. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter