Dining Question

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi all, heading to disney 11/12-11/19 and we are a party of 8. Got most of my dining reservations but mickey rodeo bbq I was only able to get two 4 person tables for the same time. In anyone’s experience will they be able to sit us together at the same table if we tell them ahead of time? Also having a lot of difficulty finding ohana and wondering if I should do the same thing for that one as well. Any help is appreciated! And any tips for our trip as well, havent been to disney in about 3 years and looking for whatever tips I can get!

I don’t know what the maximum table size is for either restaurant, so booking two tables of four at roughly the same time is the normal advice here. We had to do the same for most other restaurants when we had a party of 9.

I would recommend having everyone at the restaurant at least 15 minutes before the earlier ADR time and checking in with the CM, not via MDE. Tell the CM that you’re together and would like to sit as close together as possible, then be prepared to wait a bit. They’ll do their best!

Would recommend if you have 2 reservations for 4 around the same time, check in a few minutes early to let them know you're together. Sometimes, if you're willing to wait (and wait could be a couple minutes to many minutes!), they can get you together at one table, or very close together at two. And if you can get 2 reservations for 'Ohana, you probably should try it. Enjoy your trip and your meals!

Would recommend if you have 2 reservations for 4 around the same time, check in a few minutes early to let them know you're together. Sometimes, if you're willing to wait (and wait could be a couple minutes to many minutes!), they can get you together at one table, or very close together at two. And if you can get 2 reservations for 'Ohana, you probably should try it. Enjoy your trip and your meals!
I have had to do that before, and the first thing the hostess will tell you is they can not guarantee that you will be seated together.....

About 50 /50 with getting the whole party together...

I was able to get 3 separate ohana reservation for a party of 8 for this Nov, one for breakfast two for dinner..... long story.... but it is possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter