Dining reservations before park tickets and park reservations?

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
OK, I have booked our resort, added my family members, and linked them to the My Disney Experience. My booking window for dining opens in 2 days, on October 18. I know about getting on at 6 EST (5 CST, were I am), but I wanted to know if I can book dining without having park tickets and reservations first? I am hoping for Space 220, and was going to see when that was available during our time at WDW, and then adjust our park schedule - ie when to visit Epcot - accordingly.
Is it possible to book the dining first through the MDE, then decide what days to go to which parks?

No need for tickets or park reservations for dining reservations. If you are on-site, on the 18th you will be able to book your arrival day (60) plus length of stay (up to 10 days). Space 220 is a hard one to get so you may want to plan for that later in the trip if you are on-site and can book 60+10.

Good luck! Better that your day is the 18th, tomorrow the Candlelight Processional reservations open and the system will be groaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter