Dining Reservations-Park Hoppers

whitney37354

DIS Veteran
The only way to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package and Savis Workshop on the same day was to do it on the day we have MK park reservations with a park hopper. We plan to park hop to DHS and have made reservations for: dining package meal at Mama Melrose (not our first choice, but nothing available for SciFi) & Savis to build lightsabers.

Will it be a problem park hopping? We've never been turned away at 2:00 pm before to park hop. I don't want to lose these reservations and this is all my husband has asked for on this short trip. It will probably be our list trip for a few years. I did everything on line and wonder if calling would help get any reservations that suit us better.

The only way to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package and Savis Workshop on the same day was to do it on the day we have MK park reservations with a park hopper. We plan to park hop to DHS and have made reservations for: dining package meal at Mama Melrose (not our first choice, but nothing available for SciFi) & Savis to build lightsabers.

Will it be a problem park hopping? We've never been turned away at 2:00 pm before to park hop. I don't want to lose these reservations and this is all my husband has asked for on this short trip. It will probably be our list trip for a few years. I did everything on line and wonder if calling would help get any reservations that suit us better.
I think there's a 99.9999% chance you'll have no worries hopping to DHS! Someone can probably verify, but I don't think any park except MK (once or twice) has shut down park hopping due to crowds - and that was only for a few hours at the busiest of times. Of the things to worry about with your WDW vacation, this shouldn't be one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter