Dining reservations

Ponyo1986

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,
Dining reservations open for me tomorrow. Does that mean I can make them from midnight?
Also can you only make reservations in parks that you have a pass for?

Thanks

Its 11am UK time I believe. And no you can make reservations for any of the parks or hotels or Disney Springs even without a park reservation. The issue with that is that if capacity is too high to allow you to enter the park on the day (say you are thinking of park hopping to the place where the restaurant is) you wont be able to enter and would be charged a no show fee for the restaurant. Although it is highly unlikely the park will be at capacity it is something to watch out for

OK thank you. Did it used to be midnight because I seem to remember from a past trip staying up late to book them.

If it's midnight their time then it'll be 6 or 7 am here. But I think it may be 7 am their time and 11 am - midday here. (I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post here recently about using 11 am.)

Its 11am online, or 12 noon on the phone, 60 days out.
Onsite guests still get the +10 advantage, so at 60 days you can book your first 10 days of ADR's. The next day, you can book day 11, the next day book day 12 and so on.
I always have MDE open on my laptop and phone, and have been known to add an ipad in the mix as well to try and maximise searching potential lol!

Thanks!
My husband did them this morning. Weird booking them knowing we don't have the free dining plan though 😵‍💫. Not as fun knowing you're going to have to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter