dining with Shamu

eileen groome

Earning My Ears
Has any any one tried this meal as my daughter thinks that Shamu is just the best, do you get chance to get close up? Whats the food like?

We did the Dine with Shamu last August and had the best time. We can't wait to go back and do it again. A little pricey but well worth the money. The food was good and we never felt rushed.

My 8 year old and I did this dinner. We enjoyed everything about it except the food..... Maybe it was just the day but we were not impressed at all and we have done soooo many of the character meals in Disney. The one thing I thought was soooo cute was that they had these huge butter cookies shaped like killer whales. Great opportunity to get some great pictures. The trainers were very good about answering questions the kids had. I am glad we did it but don't think we would do it again.

You do have to make reservations...... I am an early planner so I booked our meal in June for our December vacation...... One thing that they do that is pretty cool is that they give you a lanyard with a badge that says VIP Dine with Shamu on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter