Dinner After Wishes/Dinner at DD

singingpixie

<font color=deeppink>Baby Donor<br><font color=blu
Hey everyone- I'm going to be in orlando for just 2 nights over spring break w/ my two best friends. the first night we're going to arrive in the area around 7PM, check into the hotel then head to disney for dinner and Pleasure Island. I was thinking of Wolfgang Puck Express for this meal, cuz it'll be good but not too expensive and not take too long. Any thoughts/other suggestions? The next day we're going to spend all day (open-close.... we're poor, if we're spending 55 bucks to get in we're gonna stay the whole time lol!) in the MK. We want to go somewhere for dinner after wishes (which is at 8). Any suggestions here? I'm worried about time- whether we can get seated that late. also, we're college students so we can't afford to spend an arm and a leg but I'm willing to pay for part of each of their meals as a special treat for my friends. Thanks! -Meg

Meg, two spots come to mind where you could make a PS. One is the Plaza Restaurant (not Plaza Pavillion which is fast food). It's around the corner at the end of Main St and actually faces the castle. If you call and ask for the latest seating this might work well for you. They offer, great sandwiches, salads, soups and ice cream. If the latest time offered is something like 5 or 4:30 call back as you get closer to the date.

Another idea that would be a little more expensive but lots of fun would be Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. You could take the resort monorail or even better the small boats that go to the GF then the Polynesian. After dinner, just hop on the resort monorail and take it back to the TTC. The resort monorail runs until 11:00 each night at the earliest. It sounds like you will have a car? If so, just be sure to drive to the TTC (parking lot for the MK) that morning.

You can check out the prices and menus at AllEars.net

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter