Dinner Strategies

PrincessGeorgie

Earning My Ears
Thinking of doing the dining plan-- only 2 days left to decide! Does anyone have ideas of where to eat that will get me views to fireworks parades etc. I made ADR's already for most of the week, have a saturday nite that needs to be planned. We are open for anything, any park, resort etc.
Thanks

Do you mean that you are going next week? If so, you will not be able to get the dining plan. The dining plan is only available to guests who have booked a MYW with dining package. You can also get the plan if you are a DVC member or renting points from a DVC member but you have to add it to your reservation before arrival.

As for fireworks, there is California Grill or 'Ohana (you can watch those from the beach.) You could probably see the fireworks from certain seats at Crystal Palace. Last year we were lucky enough to walk right out of Cindy's and get a front row seat for the fireworks. Timing all depends on time of the year and show/parade times. You could try and get a terrace seat at Rose and Crown for Illuminations as well. Those are all I can think of for now but I'm sure that there are more!

Have a great trip!!!

Had a great view last year from Ohana. I think we had an 8:30pm Adr and Wishes started around 9:00pm, we were at our table with the appetizers. It was really nice, they dim the lights and play the music I assume they play in the park, (I wouldn't know, as that was our first trip and I had/have never seen the fireworks at the park). If you choose this place you should probably go early, as when we got there an hour ahead and there was a LOT of people waiting, some of which who seemed to not have an ADR, we were actually seated a little behind our time. (Perhaps that was an atypical night) JMHO.

Do you mean that you are going next week? If so, you will not be able to get the dining plan.
Actually, many guests have until three days prior to add the Dining Plan, if they wish. It depends on their reservation.

bicker said:
Actually, many guests have until three days prior to add the Dining Plan, if they wish. It depends on their reservation.

Well, since they said they had 2 days to decide they would be beyond the window. (That is if they are leaving in 2 days) I made an error in saying next week (I'm just coming back from vacation so my sense of time is all wacked out :rotfl: )

A little OT but if you mean this Saturday 5/28 I would try to plan something soon. I tried to switch my ADR from CMC & couldn't find anywhere else to eat at a decent time.

Thanks Everyone!
To clarify, we are leaving 6/6-6/12. The CM told me I had up to 10 days prior to add DDP. So I guess I acutally have 4 days to decide.

I am leaning toward something at Epcot-- Thanks to all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter