Dinning recommendations.

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Looking to book a few table service restaurants for an upcoming trip. Wondering where people would recommend. We are all adults and don’t like exotic foods. Are favourites are Raglan Road and Crystal Palace. Haven’t tried a lot of places because don’t want to waste one of our table service meals on something we don’t like but we do want to try something new. We aren’t into anything fancy. Recommendations would be appreciated.

I think it really depends on your budget and preferences. Without taking into account budget, the following would be my recommendations for solid service, food and atmosphere without having exotic menu:

- Citrico's
- California Grill
- Steakhouse 71
- Toppolinos
- Trottoria Al Forno
- Via Napoli
- Chef de France
- Beaches and Cream

There are lots of choices but those are some of our favourites...

Once person's "exotic" is another person's "uninteresting", so it's tough to make true recommendations. There are so many amazing restaurants around the WDW property. If any might potentially be of interest, go on the Disney site and check out the menus for yourself - see where you might enjoy some of the offerings. thebigman65 has a great list - we enjoy most of those restaurants ourselves. And there are so many others to pick from.....!

Everyone loves pizza and EPCOTs Via Napoli has some amazing pizza and is a lovely restaurant that won't break the bank.

The Sci-Fi dine in theater also has more 'traditional American' food but the atmosphere is super fun, even as a DINK couple who love Disney!

My daughter runs hot and cold (sometimes wants to try new things, other times eats very bland/plain). When she's in that mood we've had good luck with:

Via Napoli
Tony's Town Square (I know not everyone likes this, but we've honestly never had a bad experience)
Beaches & Cream

Not sure what exotic means to you. Mexican? Italian? Sushi? None of which are exotic to me but could be to you.
my fsvorites are:
the boat house
California grill
il mulino
shulas steakhouse
morimotos
Wine bar George

Epcot: Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, Garden Grill
Magic Kingdom: Liberty Tree Tavern, The Plaza
Hollywood Studios: Sci-Fi, 50s Prime Time, Brown Derby
Animal Kingdom: Yak & Yeti
Disney Springs: Chef Art's, Boathouse
Resorts: Trattoria al Forno, Beaches & Cream, Steakhouse 71, Ale & Compass, Geyser Point (no reservations)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter