• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

directions from BWV?

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
yes, i'm "directionally challenged" :blush:
we're staying at BWV, picking up car at dolphin :moped: .
i NEED ;) simple (i.e., turn left/right, street names, etc) directions from BWV to:
the "new" super walmart (the one near yummy golden corral, so i can get to both)
premium outlets
belz outlets

LBV outlet directions would be grand also :) .........

alas, most directions start from varying places near WDW ~ so i would spend lotsa time just finding "point A".

thanks so much!!
laurie

BWV has a handout they will give you on request that has excellent driving directions from there to all those places and more. I've used it a number of times and the directions are easy to follow. :moped:

travelbug said:
BWV has a handout they will give you on request that has excellent driving directions from there to all those places and more. I've used it a number of times and the directions are easy to follow. :moped:

hmmm
aside from YC concierge, we've never rec'd "driving directions" from BWV (or any other resort :guilty: ). we've asked at front desk, etc, to no avail.
btw, have gotten maps from the resorts & rental car, but was looking for a more simplistic "point A to point B method".

if you have a copy of the directions, i would really, truly appreciate it!! (btw, checked mousesavers, WDWIG, outlet websites :earseek: ~ just lil maps <sigh>)
ty,
laurie

From BWV, take a right out of the resort, left at Buena Vista, continue past CBR and Bonnet Creek and take the exit to 536 (Epcot Center Blvd). Get into the left lane on 536 until you pass the I-4 exits. When you get to 535 turn right for the new Walmart, it's about a mile down the road.

For Belz Outlets, when you get on 536, stay in the right lane and exit to I-4 east, get off at exit 75A, turn right, turn left at the light (corner w/Wet N Wild), keep going straight, Belz Factory Outlets will be on the left.

http://www.belz.com/factory/locations/orlando/orlando_map.html

I'm not sure where LBV is.

For mapquest, the address for BWV is 2101 N. Epcot Resorts, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8442.

LSchrow said:
hmmm
aside from YC concierge, we've never rec'd "driving directions" from BWV (or any other resort :guilty: ). we've asked at front desk, etc, to no avail.
btw, have gotten maps from the resorts & rental car, but was looking for a more simplistic "point A to point B method".

if you have a copy of the directions, i would really, truly appreciate it!! (btw, checked mousesavers, WDWIG, outlet websites :earseek: ~ just lil maps <sigh>)
ty,
laurie
I went and pulled it out of my Disney stuff, and I've got it in front of me right now. It's 3 sheets stapled together - nothing fancy. It has driving directions to 8 places from Boardwalk. The 8 places are Belz Factory Outlets, LBV Factory Outlets, WalMart, Florida Mall, Mellenia Mall, Premium Factory Outlets, Winn Dixie, and Walgreen's. At the end of each little section of driving directions, it gives an estimate of driving time too.

I'd be happy to mail you a copy if you'd like to PM me your address. Or if there are just one or two places you're interested in, let me know and I'll PM you those particular directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter