DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

We linked our reservation to our MDE account last night and ordered our new Magic Bands 2.0. Now we just have to get DD a park ticket (DW and I have APs) so that we can book FPs. We don't normally do FPs in advance. We're a wing-it type of family. But since we'll only be there for less than 48 hours and Pandora will be open, we want to lock in a couple of things.

I wanted to follow up on my earlier post. I heard back from John on whether the event was full and he suggested that I might be getting this message because someone else with my same last name might have already registered. So, he told me to add a 1 to my last name and it worked great. As a result, I have now registered for the 20th anniversary! Thanks John, you rock!

So, we'll look for Tarzan5131? :upsidedow

I know I may be a bit more of a planner than most, but has anyone thought about what they are wearing to the party? I'm trying to decide if I want to go for a new Disneybounding outfit or if I should just wear something I would normally wear to the parks with some ears?

I know I may be a bit more of a planner than most, but has anyone thought about what they are wearing to the party? I'm trying to decide if I want to go for a new Disneybounding outfit or if I should just wear something I would normally wear to the parks with some ears?
I think the Disney bounding outfit would be awesome. If you tell us what character you're bounding, we can all try and find you.

I've been think about Disney bounding, too. Does anyone have an idea of what temps are like that time of night? I was wondering if I would be comfortable in pants or leggings, or should I just stick with shorts.

I've been think about Disney bounding, too. Does anyone have an idea of what temps are like that time of night? I was wondering if I would be comfortable in pants or leggings, or should I just stick with shorts.
If it is like how a typical May/June is like in Florida whenever I have been, it will be in the 80's at night. I'm normally ok in shorts, but I have also lived in a colder climate for the past 5 1/2 years (I miss So Cal).

I know I may be a bit more of a planner than most, but has anyone thought about what they are wearing to the party?

I probably won't be wearing anything special, since that's the day I fly in. I'm nervous to wear one of my Disney shirts to the airport because judgy people. I guess it depends on whether or not I decide to go back to my room and see if my luggage is there. I only have so many red shirts, though, and need to save those for the rest of the weekend.

We just booked for our first ever DIS meet! We are so excited, 28th to the 4th at POR! We have stayed at the Carribean, AS Sports, Coranado, French Quarter and Saratoga but never at POR! French Quarter was by far our favorite. Here are a few thoughts running rampant in our house.
1. I hope there are some DISers from the Kansas City area, it's so difficult to find like minded Disney adicts.
You have found one! :)

If it makes you feel any better I'm probably old enough to be Emma Watson's mom but I'm going to dress up like Belle anyway.

Yes but pretty ladies can always pull off a disney princess. I think it would traumatize a child if I bounded around like Pan the man. Why cant there be more tubby midwestern characters is Disney movies? My wife thinks I should be Lafue! LOL Mixed signals with the new "gay" scene. LOL

Last August I ended up putting on legging type pants at Epcot during the night because I got a little chilly. I think it got down into the high 60s/low 70s at that point. My wife thought I was crazy, but I was very comfortable. So... it's hard to say if you'd be comfortable or not. If you're generally someone who is a bit colder, leggings might be okay.

I probably won't be wearing anything special, since that's the day I fly in. I'm nervous to wear one of my Disney shirts to the airport because judgy people. I guess it depends on whether or not I decide to go back to my room and see if my luggage is there. I only have so many red shirts, though, and need to save those for the rest of the weekend.

Are the red shirts still the color to wear? I remember, years ago, before gay days were as well known(at least by me since I'm not gay) and I was wearing probably the only red shirt I owned. It took me about half the day to figure it out!

Are the red shirts still the color to wear? I remember, years ago, before gay days were as well known(at least by me since I'm not gay) and I was wearing probably the only red shirt I owned. It took me about half the day to figure it out!

I believe so the guys mentioned having the red dis-pride shirts for the Saturday meet up at MK on this weeks pod cast.

I have lots of red clothing however it is designed for a ❄️ snowy 20 degree football Saturday Not summer in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter