DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

FYI: Plan accordingly!!!!

There is going to be some altered monorail schedules for the days leading up to (but not including unless it gets extended longer) party night.....

On these dates, the Resort Monorail will travel between Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Magic Kingdom. It will not stop at the Transportation and Ticket Center or Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The Express Monorail will make a stop at the Contemporary in addition to its regular stops at the TTC and the Magic Kingdom to accommodate guests.

The modified routes will operate on May 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, and 30th, 2017, from 11:30AM to 6:00PM.

SOURCE: http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/modif...ingdom-happening-select-dates-throughout-may/

I still have 1 spot left on my reservation. It looks like there is a 12:45 ADR for 2 available. I had tried modifying mine to add 1 additional person but it won't let me unless I move the time out quite a bit.
Katmu...Can I join you?

Added the Star Wars dessert party that some are going to. I am going to keep the official DIS events in Yellow.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 1.32.54 PM.jpg

Added the Star Wars dessert party that some are going to. I am going to keep the official DIS events in Yellow.

Do you happen to be using something like google sheets where people can look but not edit with a url? I would love to clean up the first couple posts and just refer everyone to this..

Do you happen to be using something like google sheets where people can look but not edit with a url? I would love to clean up the first couple posts and just refer everyone to this..
No im using excel. Personally I'm really not a fan of google sheets.

I was just hoping it might be a predictable url that I could link everyone too.

Rteetz. As a moderator could you pin the spread sheet to the start of the thread. This would make the spread sheet easily found if the link to this thread is shared?

Rteetz. As a moderator could you pin the spread sheet to the start of the thread. This would make the spread sheet easily found if the link to this thread is shared?
I would but I am not a moderator of this board so my moderator controls do not work here.

I would but I am not a moderator of this board so my moderator controls do not work here.

1915773_362234117854_3481239_n.jpg

Another option for a meet...Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales at Disney Springs one evening? It's released the weekend before the week of events (Release date: May 26, 2017).

Sorry if I missed the answer but my search only brought up this post..I just saw there will be a private showing of Pirates of the Caribbean on the 30th on the Facebook page but the time is to be determined. Is this one of the team's events or something the Unofficial DIS 20th group is doing? And where do I sign up? :)

Sorry if I missed the answer but my search only brought up this post..I just saw there will be a private showing of Pirates of the Caribbean on the 30th on the Facebook page but the time is to be determined. Is this one of the team's events or something the Unofficial DIS 20th group is doing? And where do I sign up? :)

more details are in the start of last weeks show..

What I remember is they rented a theater at AMC. I believe it's going to be an advance auction item to bid to join them but I'm not 100% positive on that part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter