DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Oh my gosh - did not know!

Happiest and healthiest of birthdays to an amazing young man. You have so much going on in your life, and always seem on top of it all. You are also upbeat, positive, knowledgeable, and kind. It a pleasure to know you, and consider you a friend. :bday:

If you were near me, I'd not only give you a churro, I'd gladly bake you a whole cake!!

Oh my gosh - did not know!

Happiest and healthiest of birthdays to an amazing young man. You have so much going on in your life, and always seem on top of it all. You are also upbeat, positive, knowledgeable, and kind. It a pleasure to know you, and consider you a friend. :bday:
Thank you! It's also finals week for me. Luckily they didn't schedule my exams on my birthday though.

Sorry if I missed the answer but my search only brought up this post..I just saw there will be a private showing of Pirates of the Caribbean on the 30th on the Facebook page but the time is to be determined. Is this one of the team's events or something the Unofficial DIS 20th group is doing? And where do I sign up? :)

This was something I recommended long before the DIS team announced that they would be renting out a theater.

Happy Birthday @rteetz! I realized it might have already passed, but I didn't get on the internet to see it until just now.

Sorry if I missed the answer but my search only brought up this post..I just saw there will be a private showing of Pirates of the Caribbean on the 30th on the Facebook page but the time is to be determined. Is this one of the team's events or something the Unofficial DIS 20th group is doing? And where do I sign up? :)

It was something Pete mentioned on last week's podcast I believe but no other details are known yet and sit ups aren't open for any of the official mini-events yet

Perhaps we get more details on today's podcast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter