DIS CJ 07-08/ update post #1 11/6/07

I mailed BAMB's to momx3boys today. It should be there by the middle of next week.

Rebecca

I have Rebecca's ~ does anyone else need it yet before I return it?

I also have Momx3boys ~ it's ready to go so I'll be sending it to Rebecca this week.

I am still waiting to get LuvMV50's book from Kat.

yup I received the book

Mar - I'm sorry I've been slacking on getting you that book mailed I put it with the color swap boxes so I will get it posted.

I have Rebecca's ~ does anyone else need it yet before I return it?

I also have Momx3boys ~ it's ready to go so I'll be sending it to Rebecca this week.

I am still waiting to get LuvMV50's book from Kat.

I am away this week. Please send it next week.

Rebecca

AWM - You will be getting a CJ with the color
color.gif
swap box

Mar - I sent one to you as well.
thjumpingforjoy.gif

Mar, I am done with your book.
It looks like the only people left to put pages in are those who are no longer with us.
:)

BAMB, this makes one book to complete the circut. Do you need to see the finished product before I mail it back to marlynnp?

Mar, I am done with your book.
It looks like the only people left to put pages in are those who are no longer with us.
:)

BAMB, this makes one book to complete the circut. Do you need to see the finished product before I mail it back to marlynnp?

I need to talk to Luv again. She hasn't been around all summer.

No, I don't need to see the books. Just send them to the next person/owner.
Post your pages if you would like, I just personally request that no pics are posted with my kids in them. Thanks!

Okay, when I get my book back I'll take photos of it, covering any people photos with sticky notes.

Mar, I'll be sending you your book back this week. :)

woohooo!

Rebecca ~ I mailed out a package to you today. Your completed book is also in there!

Kat ~ still no package??? can you track?

I'm sorry I still have Buffy's. I plan to finish this week. :)

I'm confused! It looks like two different swapers have mine and Marlynn's books:confused3

Has anyone heard from Rebecca? USPS shows that the package was delivered last week but she hasn't posted here that it was received. She's the first one getting ehr own book back and I can't wait to see what she says!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter