Dis Dads Convention

What would be a good date for a long weekend convention?

• September 2012

• November 2012

• January 2013

• March 2013

• May 2013

• Summer 2013

• Don't care when, I'll be there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anyone have a list of the people going to the convention so far - or the ones that think they are going?

Maybe we can add a post to page one of this thread or something.

Doc? Just a thought.

I think it was on the other version of this thread. I believe we had 10-14 originally. It sounds like that number may have grown a little.

Does anyone have a list of the people going to the convention so far - or the ones that think they are going?

Maybe we can add a post to page one of this thread or something.

Doc? Just a thought.

Don has set up a who is going in the Vacation post on page 1 of the fatherthread. If you want to be added, just send him a PM. (You might have to remind him to check his PM's.)

Dang, Randall... beat me to this thread! :lmao:

Hey guys! Anyone who is confident about making it to the DIS Dads convention in Jan 2013 and would like to be put on the list on page one, please PM me. Exact dates are not necessary at this time. :thumbsup2

And I'll be better about my PM's, too :rolleyes1

Dang, Randall... beat me to this thread! :lmao:

Hey guys! Anyone who is confident about making it to the DIS Dads convention in Jan 2013 and would like to be put on the list on page one, please PM me. Exact dates are not necessary at this time. :thumbsup2

And I'll be better about my PM's, too :rolleyes1

Now, where have I heard that before?

laughing-monkey.gif

I'm in!
I'll be coming down with my oldest daughter (8) but, do to school, we can only do 1 week which will be Jan 5-12 so we'll miss the last couple of days of the Convention, but we'll be there for the start!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I'm especially looking forward to the look on my daughter's face when the wife and I tell her ... we're considering just picking her up at school and going to the airport ... but I don't know if I can keep the excitement bottled up that long (it's March, and I'm already starting to plan and dream .... )

Chris (DisDadDoc)

Is it possible to edit the first post and add who is going, where they are staying, and for how long? I was talking about Jan. with DW today and I'm trying to figure out where we are going to stay. Part of me wants to stay somewhere nice, but I have a feeling we aren't going to spend any time at the resort so I might just do a value.

She also threw out the idea of going down on Thursday and staying till Monday... That is going to have to get discussed. It does sound like we are leaving the kids home for the weekend though. :confused:

Chris (DisDadDoc)

Is it possible to edit the first post and add who is going, where they are staying, and for how long? I was talking about Jan. with DW today and I'm trying to figure out where we are going to stay. Part of me wants to stay somewhere nice, but I have a feeling we aren't going to spend any time at the resort so I might just do a value.

She also threw out the idea of going down on Thursday and staying till Monday... That is going to have to get discussed. It does sound like we are leaving the kids home for the weekend though. :confused:

I think at first POR,All Star, and WL were the resorts being discussed, but not sure. We are looking at Thurs through Monday as well.

Chris (DisDadDoc)

I think at first POR,All Star, and WL were the resorts being discussed, but not sure. We are looking at Thurs through Monday as well.

As you know Don has started a list of who's going in the Vacation post on page one of the Fatherthread, also Aaron has started a thread in the DISDad's forums.

Hmmmm... having three locations with info doesn't seem to be very efficient. :lmao: But right now that sounds like what we need.:confused3

As you know Don has started a list of who's going in the Vacation post on page one of the Fatherthread, also Aaron has started a thread in the DISDad's forums.

Thanks I'll pop over there and see what's doing. I haven't had time for this website in the past week, let alone the other site. :headache:

:EDIT:: so I went there and I didn't see anything... got a link for me? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter