Dis Dads Food and Drink

IMG00060-20101211-1243.jpg

So France or Sunshine Seasons used to be my go to places to spend snack credits in Epcot. Thanks to a suggestion by one of the Dads those have both been trumped by Germany.

Karmel Kuche
DSC_1704.jpg

DSC_1705.jpg

There is a little funnel cake place in the MK when headed to teh castle go left over the bridge across from the christmas shop. Grade A awsome !!.

In epcot, I try to make sure all the adault bev are working well. Fish and chips in the UK with a draft scores a 100%

the last two years I've run the marathon in January, and by far my favorite thing about running is walking back into EPCOT, and getting a beer and a pretzel in Germany and then sitting on a bench and cheering for everyone coming in. It's the highlight of my trip every time, thanks to the pretzel and beer! (and runners!)

the last two years I've run the marathon in January, and by far my favorite thing about running is walking back into EPCOT, and getting a beer and a pretzel in Germany and then sitting on a bench and cheering for everyone coming in. It's the highlight of my trip every time, thanks to the pretzel and beer! (and runners!)

That sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I'd never be able to do it - if I ever ran the marathon I'd be the last person across the line so by the time I got my pretzel and beer there would be no one to watch. And I'd just be some guy on a bench at Epcot with a pretzel and beer. Come to think of it, that doesn't sound too bad!

That sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I'd never be able to do it - if I ever ran the marathon I'd be the last person across the line so by the time I got my pretzel and beer there would be no one to watch. And I'd just be some guy on a bench at Epcot with a pretzel and beer. Come to think of it, that doesn't sound too bad!

I'll sit with you at the start of the race, w/ pretzel & beer, and alternate running for more beer and pretzels. Well, maybe walk for more beer & pretzels.

I'll sit with you at the start of the race, w/ pretzel & beer, and alternate running for more beer and pretzels. Well, maybe walk for more beer & pretzels.

I think we have the makings of a great relay team. Beer, pretzels and cheering. (I'll leave the marathons to those who don't drink).

:rotfl2:

These are Dupes from my trip report.

Picture of lunch on the Dream.
DSC_2938.jpg

Dinner and Dessert from the Royal Palace on the Dream.
DSC_2761.jpg

DSC_2765.jpg

A dinner at La Hacienda in Epcot.
DSC_1690.jpg

Last year at the Half Marathon there were a lot people discussing a lady that finished the Marathon in 2010 while eating a turkey leg (no offense to your people TL) This prompted a long discussion about the best thing you could get someone from the crowd to pass you before you finished. Personally I'd like to cross the finish line while Eating a Pizza from Via Napoli.

I don't have pictures, but the whole menu at O'Hanas, capped off by the Banana Bread Pudding deliciousness. And I'm slobbering like Homer Simpson.

And soooooo much goodness during F&W at EPCOT.

Three more months and I'm sure I'll have more to add.

OOOOh, forgot the meatloaf at 50's Prime Time, and at Big River Grille.

And that meal we had on our honeymoon at le Bistro de Paris.

Many, they do good food at WDW.

Almost forgot, the Bloody Mary I had at the sidewalk cafe place at DTD at DisneyLand.

All that good food and they serve you NesCafe coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter