DIS Dads Football Pick 'Em

Anyone else on here? 20 point spread for NE? Denver underdog my 1 at MIN. What is going on with these spreads?

I thought that too about the spreads, seemed very difficult this week to chose them with any accuracy. I mean, how can you pick against a 20 point spreads even if it is the Pats vs. the Colts.

-Maelstrom Kingpins.

I thought that too about the spreads, seemed very difficult this week to chose them with any accuracy. I mean, how can you pick against a 20 point spreads even if it is the Pats vs. the Colts.

-Maelstrom Kingpins.

I lost last night. I haven't picked Eagles game well. I thought Pittsburgh would cover against KC last week, but they didn't. I guess cold weather was neutralizer there. Patriots have put up a bunch of points. Colts are going with another QB, and let's face it, they have quit this season. But, 20 points?

OK, so I am watching Denver because I did pick them and I do have McGahee in Fantasy league, but the officiating in that game is terrible. The ground cannot cause a fumble unless you are a Bronco, and throwing a DB to the ground 10 yards past the line of scrimmage is not an offensive penalty. Wow! Only one was worth 7 points.

I am watching NE and the Colts to see is NE can cover the 20 point spread. A 21 point difference is better than watching a game where the officials are deciding the game.

Looks like the 20 point spread was too much to overcome.
On a brighter note for you, I didn't do well at all in the early games. I think you might have pulled back ahead of me for the season.

OK, so I am watching Denver because I did pick them and I do have McGahee in Fantasy league, but the officiating in that game is terrible. The ground cannot cause a fumble unless you are a Bronco, and throwing a DB to the ground 10 yards past the line of scrimmage is not an offensive penalty. Wow! Only one was worth 7 points.

I am watching NE and the Colts to see is NE can cover the 20 point spread. A 21 point difference is better than watching a game where the officials are deciding the game.

Looks like the 20 point spread was too much to overcome.
On a brighter note for you, I didn't do well at all in the early games. I think you might have pulled back ahead of me for the season.

Tebow overcomes the officiating. I should have predicted Bellicheck would tank the game in the 4th quarter. He tends to not follow any rules.

It looks like there was a 3-way tie at the top with a 5 game lead. With a good week, there are quite a few in the running. There are 4 more weeks to get position for the playoff run.

So, I picked Houston to win and Colts to cover the spread, but this AM, I switched my picks for the Jets NOT to cover the spread and for Atlanta TO cover against the Panthers. Pittsburgh did not cover. NE did not cover. I gave up on on the Eagles, so of course they have a great game. Ten and Min are a score of away from covering.

AirGoofy, good job this week, you took a 2 game lead. Still some time left to make it back. What a year it has been so far though!

Fantasy Pick Em Ownage.

AirGoofy, good job this week, you took a 2 game lead. Still some time left to make it back. What a year it has been so far though!

Thanks. There are still some good weeks to go with a lot of teams trying to make the playoffs or improve their positions, and now others firing head coaches. It's hard to predict how a team will respond - to do they play for their new, interim head coach and try out for next year? Or, do they tank it as the season is over?

Very true. These are the tricky weeks. Some games seem so straight forward, but then that is why they play the games!
Either way, I am excited for the final stretch, I think it will be close right to the end.

Very true. These are the tricky weeks. Some games seem so straight forward, but then that is why they play the games!
Either way, I am excited for the final stretch, I think it will be close right to the end.

Lots of trap games, like the Pats vs Denver. Brady has not played well at Denver, but they score so many points. But, neither Brady nor Tebow covered spread last week.

Only 4 right today. I actually had picked Indy (not to win, but to lose by less than spread) but changed it to TN. Frustrating day thus far.

Only 4 right today. I actually had picked Indy (not to win, but to lose by less than spread) but changed it to TN. Frustrating day thus far.

Very frustrating day. Worst part is that I should have went with my gut. Instead I chickened out on some games (Had Indy winning outright in my other pool), ugh.

Very frustrating day. Worst part is that I should have went with my gut. Instead I chickened out on some games (Had Indy winning outright in my other pool), ugh.

I haven't looked yet but know it was a bad day for me. Now, I'm questioning my pick tonite.

After tonite's game, week 17 provides lots of opportunities as starters will be resting as most of playoff seeding is done. Who know what 3rd string RB will do. Good luck everyone.

After tonite's game, week 17 provides lots of opportunities as starters will be resting as most of playoff seeding is done. Who know what 3rd string RB will do. Good luck everyone.

Ahhh, not a time for a big slip for me. Hoping I can make it back up this week and get back there.

I have a personal goal in the fantasy football pickem league from the fantasy football site. I missed a week of picks when I was in Disney and I have clawed my way back from that. I want to finish third now!

Ahhh, not a time for a big slip for me. Hoping I can make it back up this week and get back there.

I have a personal goal in the fantasy football pickem league from the fantasy football site. I missed a week of picks when I was in Disney and I have clawed my way back from that. I want to finish third now!

I think most struggled week 1, but to come back from a week with no picks in really good. I confess that I took my netbook to WDW for my trip, but could have made my picks on my phone. Good luck.

I think most struggled week 1, but to come back from a week with no picks in really good. I confess that I took my netbook to WDW for my trip, but could have made my picks on my phone. Good luck.

That was the MFL pickem league. The weighted picks have made it so I could claw back. I had my Iphone in Disney, but I couldn't get any service at Coronado so I didn't get to make my picks. When I did have service, the picks weren't on my mind. Such is the Disney life.
Ironically I was able to make the Yahoo picks two weeks in advance before I left so I didn't suffer in that league.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter