Choose the best DDC XII title:

• Dole Whip capitol of the Dis!!!!

• It was all started by a Dad

• Nope, No Princess Pictures Here, Move Along, Move Along

• These Aren't The Dole Whips You're Looking For

• We Only Read It for The Articles

• Passing the Time Until Our Next Trip

• DIS Dads Evil Incorporated

• Home for 600 Dads including Chuck Norris, and 3000 Ninjas.

• Oh... There You Are Perry!

• It’s a Trap!!!!!

• Would you like Bacon with that?

• The First Step is admitting you are more into Disney than your kids!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emma's Dad

DIS Dad #115 Virginia Beach, VA
Many good suggestions have been made for the title of DDC XII! Thanks for all those who have submitted! Here are the top 12 that made it through to the voting round:

Dole Whip capitol of the Dis!!!!
It was all started by a Dad
Nope, No Princess Pictures Here, Move Along, Move Along
These Aren't The Dole Whips You're Looking For
We Only Read It for The Articles
Passing the Time Until Our Next Trip
DIS Dads Evil Incorporated
Home for 600 Dads including Chuck Norris, and 3000 Ninjas.
Oh... There You Are Perry!
It’s a Trap!!!!!
Would you like Bacon with that?
The First Step is admitting you are more into Disney than your kids!

Please vote for the best title! You have until later today to finish... I'd give a more specific time, but I have a feeling DDC XI is going to end soon!

Thanks guys!

Lots of great titles there. I voted for the one of that group that I thought would only really be appropriate as the one after this one, while many of the others would work just as well for future threads.

I think I voted with Aaron. I agree that there are some good titles on the list. Might as well just start running down the list and we'll have the next dozen threads titled. That means we really need to start burning through the posts so we can use them all.:thumbsup2

I think I voted with Aaron. I agree that there are some good titles on the list. Might as well just start running down the list and we'll have the next dozen threads titled. That means we really need to start burning through the posts so we can use them all.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

burn-email-list.jpg

The votes are in! :cool1: After 28 votes cast over the last day, we finally have our winning title for DDC XII:

The DIS Dads Club XII: Oh... There You Are Perry!​

Special thanks to all those who submitted your ideas and for those who voted :thumbsup2 Looks like we have a nice selection for future threads as well. Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter