*DIS Dads* - Title for DDC XII

Emma's Dad

DIS Dad #115 Virginia Beach, VA
OK dads... it's time we man the brooms and give the ship a clean sweep-down forward and aft! We are nearing the 250 page limit for DDC XI and figured I'd start another process of voting on a new title for the thread. :cool1: So... here's what we'll do... in this thread I'd like to hear your suggestions for the new title. Tomorrow morning I will put together a new thread with a poll of the top 12 titles from this thread. Go it? The winning vote will be the new title.

Of course, if the thread gets closed before the voting is complete, I'll need to go ahead and make the final decision at that time. Hopefully the mods can hold off until the process is complete :thumbsup2

Ready? Set! GO!

How about a take on Walt's "it was all started by a mouse";

Dis Dads XII: It was all started by a Dad

• 12 Angry Dwarfs
  • The 12 Days of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
  • Nope, No Princess Pictures Here, Move Along, Move Along
  • These Aren't The Dole Whips You're Looking For
  • Home of TURKEY LURKEY (and some other guys I suppose)
  • We Only Read It for The Articles
  • Goofy's Entourage
  • Passing the Time Until Our Next Trip

TL

inspired by the young autistic man that work here...and the Queen of Hearts...the Queen is BTW...the 12th card

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

DISDads XII: Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to Disney we go!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

DISDads XII: Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!!:happytv:

DISDads XII: You thought the Tower Of Terror was a scary ride, wait till you come in here!! :scared1:

Welcome to the Mickey Mouse Club House II.... AKA: The DISDads XII :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter