DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could so see you with a bouvier. I work with a women that breeds them. Nice dogs, but way too much hair.

As a toddler, I would cuddle up like a puppy next to them. Scared the ba-jeez-us out of my Grandmother. She always asked if 'that bear of a dog' would hurt me. Sweetest animal in the world. Very protective of us. I wish I had a larger house and yard. I would love to have Bouviers again.

We were married at WDW on 12/12/04 at it was quite cold. I still have the Mexican blanket we bought to stay warm during Candlelight Processional. Several of our outdoor events were moved inside due to the weather. I am hoping for shorts weather this year.

I am hoping for the same thing, shorts weather! :thumbsup2

jeanigor 476
AnneR 465
katscradle 383
aspen37 206
kathrna 168
sshaw10060 164
DVCsince02 162
scarlett873 162
Renysmom 144
shellyminnie 129

I thought you were wearing a tux for TSM.

bowtie-bowtie-tux-tuxedo-smiley-emoticon-000176-medium.gif

Good morning everyone! I have only six more weeks till WDW!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Last nights posts consisted mostly of Smileys, cold weather discussion, some cake talk, Kitchenaid envy, and trying to snag the last post.

I am so glad that I am not flying out of Denver today! We do a much better getting flights in and out of Aspen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter