DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

AnneR 650
jeanigor 430
katscradle 420
tlcoke 264
scarlett873 256
3guysandagal 217
Minnie Lor 207
DVCsince02 199
kathrna 188
Tonya2426 147
shellyminnie 141
sshaw10060 137
IWISHFORDISNEY 128
firsttimemom 111
mainegal 107
wildfan1473 101
georgemoe 100
aspen37 89
halliesmommy01 88
Madi100 75
kimisabella 73
dpuck1998 66
cocowum 60

Dang, just missed the top 10!! :headache:

14th. Now I have a goal for the next thread.

Since I didn't post at all on the last thread I figure I better get started on this one.

Just an FYI - Remember last years cash bar and the $4.00 mini bottles of water. That was crazy. I am going to bring a water with me.

I can't believe this event is just 2 more months away. I'm definately going to have a funnel cake. The sausage and peppers sounds good too. Like being at the county fair.

I prefer snow to cold rain. We are going away for the weekend and it is suppose to snow and rain the whole time. :sick:

I am sick of the snow already here. We had snow almost everyday last week.:sad2:
I hope the weather person is wrong and you have a sunny weekend.
They are saying that it should be sunny and 60 here. I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks for the updates John! Sounding like a great time and Val & I are really looking forward to it.

It's supposed to start raining here this evening. Tomorrow is not supposed to get out of the 40's. This must be one of the coldest Octobers ever.

I called dibs on doing practice duty tonight because I knew it was going to be freeezing tomorrow.

It has been very cold this fall. Last year we had some hot hot weekends in Sept/Oct and haven't had any of that this year. This doesn't bode well for the upcoming winter.

I am sick of the snow already here. We had snow almost everyday last week.:sad2:
I hope the weather person is wrong and you have a sunny weekend.
They are saying that it should be sunny and 60 here. I'll believe it when I see it.

I have to admit that I am thankful not to have snow. That awful weatherman did mention the s word for the far western part of Maryland this morning.

Since I didn't post at all on the last thread I figure I better get started on this one.

Just an FYI - Remember last years cash bar and the $4.00 mini bottles of water. That was crazy. I am going to bring a water with me.

I can't believe this event is just 2 more months away. I'm definately going to have a funnel cake. The sausage and peppers sounds good too. Like being at the county fair.

I will be brining water with me too. $4.00 for a mini bottle in horrible!
I can't wait, we are going to have a blast! :banana: :banana:
It is going to be here before we know it.

I called dibs on doing practice duty tonight because I knew it was going to be freeezing tomorrow.
Thankfully our sports of choice are indoor - right now it is volleyball and next is basketball.

I have to admit that I am thankful not to have snow. That awful weatherman did mention the s word for the far western part of Maryland this morning.

The only good part of having cold weather so early is, when I get to WDW in December I will be ready for the warm weather. The last time I went in December it had only been cold for about 2 1/2 weeks. The ski resorts here in Aspen open on Thanksgiving. In 2007 it did not start snowing till 3 days before THanksgiving. The ski resorts weren't sure they could open. It was nice because I wore my short and flip flops well into November.

I will be brining water with me too. $4.00 for a mini bottle in horrible!
I can't wait, we are going to have a blast! :banana: :banana:
It is going to be here before we know it.

I always have a bottle of water (and a bunch of Crystal Light to go) on me in Disney.

Yay - another trip report to write!!!!!

I leave for an hour or two and come back to four pages of a new thread. Guess I need to quit volunteering.

I hear ya. I went to help the boys with homework and came back to 3 new pages to read. Darn homework:rolleyes: :laughing:

It's supposed to start raining here this evening. Tomorrow is not supposed to get out of the 40's. This must be one of the coldest Octobers ever.

Our weather is similar. Thankfully, soccer practice is canceled for tonight. I wasn't looking forward to freezing my buns off! Probably going to be canceled for tomorrow night, too.

Totally OT, but I saw somewhere in the old thread that you're in Frederick. I went to Hood College for 3 semesters. Small world, huh?

That menu sounds great!!! I always think I like Cotton Candy, but once I start eating it I change my mind. I LOVE funnel cake. Now I am hungry for funnel cake!

Has anyone ever added someone to their room only reservation? I think someone might be joining us.

Who Who Who?

Totally OT, but I saw somewhere in the old thread that you're in Frederick. I went to Hood College for 3 semesters. Small world, huh?

I work in Frederick, not currently living in Frederick. My office is just a couple of blocks from Hood. We have Hood students who do internships with us.

I always have a bottle of water (and a bunch of Crystal Light to go) on me in Disney.

Hi Jaime!
I am so bad about having water with me at WDW. I don't like brining a bag with me into the parks unless I need too. I brought a bunch of water with me in 2008 and kept it in the fridge and would grab a bottle every time I left the room. I would try and drink it all before we got in the park. Not the best plan but if I didn't drink it before it got hot I would throw it in the trash. :sad2:

It is going to be your best trip report EVER!!!!! ;)

FYI:

AnneR 650
jeanigor 430
katscradle 420
tlcoke 264
scarlett873 256
3guysandagal 217
Minnie Lor 207
DVCsince02 199
kathrna 188
Tonya2426 147
shellyminnie 141
sshaw10060 137
IWISHFORDISNEY 128
firsttimemom 111
mainegal 107
wildfan1473 101
georgemoe 100
aspen37 89
halliesmommy01 88
Madi100 75
kimisabella 73
dpuck1998 66
cocowum 60

Brava to Anne. :clap:

You had the last post and the first post! Well done! :worship: :worship:

;):goodvibes

There are no calories in WDW! It's part of the magic. :goodvibes

Between that and the wheat buns and the walking there are no worries for me.

:dance3:Bring On Sugar Dusted Funnel Cakes!!:dance3:

Insider trading secret: Buy Eli Lilly Co. stock. I will be placing my insulin order that will cover me during DAP at the end of the month.:goodvibes

Another one? Besides the two you're writing now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter