DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glock 39 is a compact .45 ACP. Internal safety and double stack magazine. Rounds travel at about 950 fps. which is slow for a bullet but the weight and ballistics of the round make it an extremely effective man stopper. I prefer the Colt version of the .45 but Glock is a great company that makes a great sidearm. I own two myself.:thumbsup2

Thank you, we've all been wondering about it...

Just noticed...almost 6000 posts, yipes that has to be a record especially in the relatively short amount of time it's taken!

Thanks Paul!
I am starting to understand guns, and I think I understand most of what you said! :thumbsup2

Glock 39 is a compact .45 ACP. Internal safety and double stack magazine. Rounds travel at about 950 fps. which is slow for a bullet but the weight and ballistics of the round make it an extremely effective man stopper. I prefer the Colt version of the .45 but Glock is a great company that makes a great sidearm. I own two myself.:thumbsup2

How many guns do you own? I've never actually fired a gun, myself. I have a friend who just started going to a firing range (after a bad breakup, which is a little different); we have major restrictions on gun ownership in Canada - I'm sure you know that, though.

How many guns do you own? I've never actually fired a gun, myself. I have a friend who just started going to a firing range (after a bad breakup, which is a little different); we have major restrictions on gun ownership in Canada - I'm sure you know that, though.

I have a basic military weapons battery and several different hand guns.

I have a basic military weapons battery and several different hand guns.

Oh, not sure what that means exactly but it sounds impressive...you certainly seem knowledgeable...my only knowledge comes from the forensic info I've gained from NCIS...:laughing: (I know it's a TV show, not reality!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter