DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

My name is correct and I'll be there hopefully Thursday evening - Sunday.

Anyone going to be at DL Labor Day weekend? My mom and I will be there Friday night-Sunday night with my niece Violet. She's running the kids race Saturday morning and I'm running the Half Marathon Sunday morning. I'm also volunteering at the finish line Saturday morning for the 10K. :)

Hi EVeryone!
It appears this is the alltime busiest year of my life. Haven't taken time to post in ages, but I try to take a read now and again and click like once in a while on facebook.

Anyhow, I just booked a room for Thurs-Mon, and will have my sister, my cousin and a friend as roomies. My friend Carrie came on the Diva trip one year, but really was mostly sick the entire time. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy this year, knock on wood!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Tracey

Hi Everyone, I'm Shannon, and heard about the group and trip from Stacie. I'm a big disney fan myself and would love to join in things! :)

It's always quiet in here.... ;) All the action is on Facebook!

Welcome to the new ladies! The more the merrier. If you are on Facebook, I can add you to the planning page if Stacie hasn't already.

Jen, have fun planning your trip. Sounds great!
Tracey, so glad you'll be joining us again. Can't wait to meet your group!

Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

Hi Everyone, I'm Shannon, and heard about the group and trip from Stacie. I'm a big disney fan myself and would love to join in things! :)

Hey Shannon!! Friend me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group page. I'm Stacie Churches Baumgartner.

Nancy, I just saw the you accepted my friend request, I'll add you too.

It's been awhile since I've been on here. It feels nice. Sometimes Facebook gets cluttered and I miss out on things. At least this thread stays in order and I can catch up at my leisure. Too bad not too many ladies are on here anymore :guilty:.

It is so quiet in here :upsidedow Beth - I hope you had a fun time celebrating your girls.

Well I have fantastic news! We just booked a week at Port Orleans French Quarter for September 2015. I have a planning thread started and would love some tips and input so we can make the most out of our trip :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51938701#post51938701

How fun! We are tentatively planning a trip in October 2015 as long as no major life changes occur between now and then :eek:;). Too bad you're not going around then! What are your dates in September?

Welcome Nancy and Shannon! :welcome:

Yay for Jen and Cristabel! Someday I will get back to WDW. :goodvibes

Hello all. It seems like I only get here once a week to see what's new. I agree with Katie that it's nice here and easier to keep up with things.
Only 101 here today, cooling off a bit!

Good morning, ladies!! :)

It's been awhile since I've been on here. It feels nice. Sometimes Facebook gets cluttered and I miss out on things. At least this thread stays in order and I can catch up at my leisure. Too bad not too many ladies are on here anymore :guilty:.
I know what you mean. Even with that pinned post at the top of our planning page, it still feels like it's SO easy for important info to get missed. Posts get bumped down by newer ones and in the span of a few hours can be easily pushed so far down you might miss them if you don't pay close attention. I'd happily post here again..... but I'd be talking to myself. :rotfl2:

Have fun planning your October 2015 trip! You're going to celebrate my birthday, right? ;)

Someday I will get back to WDW. :goodvibes
I know. It's been 8 years for me!!!! :faint: But airfare is so expensive, and DL is right there, so it's just easier. Plus if we went to Orlando, I think my kids are at the age where they'd rather do Universal and IOA.

Hello all. It seems like I only get here once a week to see what's new. I agree with Katie that it's nice here and easier to keep up with things.
Only 101 here today, cooling off a bit!
It rained here last night and this morning! It was so nice!! All my friends and family try to convince me if I moved to someplace with lots of rain, like the Seattle area or parts of Oregon, that I'd tire of it quickly. I respectfully disagree. I love it.
I think today we are only going to reach 91. But, it will warm up again fast for the rest of the week. Ugh.

Flights are booked! I am so thankful for Lisa posting the Southwest sale. I got my trip for $112 round trip. I am flying in EARLY Thursday morning and flying out at 5:30 on Saturday night.

This will most likely be my first time away from the baby so I won't be staying as long as I have before. At least it will be great seeing everyone!

Hi my name is Maureen Staltari and would like to get on the facebook page for the 2015 Diva trip. Please please pretty princess please add me.:banana::banana::banana:

Hello, ladies!!

I need to remember to keep checking in here. It's so easy to get caught up on Facebook......and maybe Candy Crush, just saying.

Orders are now being taken for the lime green DisDivaLand tees. IF you are not on Facebook, message me here for more info.

Hope you are all doing well!!

missybella/Maureen, welcome! Are you FB friends with anyone here? If so, they can add you. If not, you need to be before you can be added to the group page. Message me your FB info and I'll look for you. :thumbsup2

Happy Monday, ladies!
One week from today my kiddos will be back in school. I'll have two in college and two entering high school. Hard to believe... :faint:

Hope you are all doing well! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter