Dis Exclusive July Backstage Magic Adventure 7/6-7/11 Sold Out

I can't wait to meet you all in person. You are in for a great time on this ABD trip. Lots of wonderful memories await us. :)

I'm so excited. It will be great to share our adventures with Kathy and Teresa.

Is anyone from our ABD group planning on being at this year's Disapalooza? Maybe we can have a mini-meet there.

Kathy

I'm so excited. It will be great to share our adventures with Kathy and Teresa.

Is anyone from our ABD group planning on being at this year's Disapalooza? Maybe we can have a mini-meet there.

Kathy

I'll be at WDW during Disapalooza. I haven't looked at the plans for it much yet, though, so I don't know if I'll be going to it or not.

I have just adder Kathy and Teresa to the list of Adventurers!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

I had a blast on the 5KT during Podcast Cruise 3.0 with Kathy and Teresa. I can only imagine how much fun we'll all have together when we're not sweating profusely and fighting off heat stroke. ;)

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

I had a blast on the 5KT during Podcast Cruise 3.0 with Kathy and Teresa. I can only imagine how much fun we'll all have together when we're not sweating profusely and fighting off heat stroke. ;)

Dave it will be great to see you again.

Kathy and Teresa, I'm looking forward to meeting both of you!!!!

Melissa

I just listened to the most recent podcast featuring discussion of the BSM trip. I thought it did a great job of giving an overview of the trip without giving anything away. I'm so excited we get to do this!!!!

Melissa

So looking forward to meeting all of you!
And even more stoked after this week's podcast on the ABD-BM trip!

I have been so busy I haven't listened to the Podcast yet but now I think I will make the time. :goodvibes

Is anyone else planning on extra days at DLR. right now I plan on leaving on Monday.

Kim

Is anyone else planning on extra days at DLR. right now I plan on leaving on Monday.

Kim

We are planning on staying until Sunday night or Monday morning but the $500+ per night to stay at GCH is too much for me at this point. Maybe if I can pick up some extra shifts at work I can swing it.

In one week will be at DLR and staying at the VGC and activating our annual passes, starting our year of trips to DLR. :banana:
DD and I have been doing WDW and cruising recently and decided to switch it up and stay on the west coast for our next few vacations. As long as it's Disney I'm happy.

Kathy and I are planing on staying Friday and Saturday nights. Biting the bullet on the GCH prices. At least it keeps the ABD airport transfers in place!

No spoilers, Patrick. Only saying there are so many surprises it is so worth it. I missed some things that I wanted to do. Like getting a burger at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. Making sure my camera wasn't set incorrectly making me miss a bunch of photos. Hoping a certain LA based podcaster and friend will take me back up Mulholland Drive to get some of those shots again.

Kim

I do have to say one of my favorite moments last year was at Imagineering. We had been split into two groups to see some truly amazing things. The moment came as we passed each other on the sidewalk heading to the other thing as we were telling each other had we had just seen the absolutely most amazing things we had ever seen. We were both groups of us right. The things were freaking amazing. And if we see the exact same things again next year, I would still say the say thing. Ok, I am getting way too excited for this trip and its 11 months away. Deep breaths, Kim, deep breaths.

Kim

Kim

I'm sure I will try to stay at least one extra night. I'm waiting to see if I can get a DVC studio with my points. But, since GCR is not one of my home resorts, I will have to wait a few months to be able to book. I will also have a more firm decision after I do my first BSM tour this October.

I'd like to go up to Yosemite for a few days afterward, but I'm worried about it being too crowded.

Welcome Tom and Margaret!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter