DIS MEET MAY 7th EPCOT.

WooOHOoo! 35 days until I get to walk through International Gateway in Epcot World S:banana:howcase 36 days until my first Dis meet.:cheer2:

My daughter and I are both dissers (her sn is princesscaitlin) and we'd love to meet everyone! :goodvibes We'll have to skip the slushies though since she's only 20 and we're running in the 5k that evening :)

I will do my best to be there and still relatively new at this so i do not know what an LGME is.

My daughter and I are both dissers (her sn is princesscaitlin) and we'd love to meet everyone! :goodvibes We'll have to skip the slushies though since she's only 20 and we're running in the 5k that evening :)

Wow, that is great! I cannot wait to meet everyone!

Terri

1 MONTH TO GO!!!!! :cool1::yay::woohoo::banana::dance3::cheer2:

I will do my best to be there and still relatively new at this so i do not know what an LGME is.

LGME is lime green Mickey ears, most people go to Home Depot and get the lime green Disney paint sample and take the Mickey head off. I made mine last year out of lime green construction paper decorated them wrote my user name on them and attached to my bag. However even if you do not have any come and join the funparty: it will be great to meet you.

WOW !That is great, I am sure on us will have one for you. Can not wait to meet you.:cool1:

OHHHHHHHHH

OK Funny i work PT at the Home Depot too, IN THE PAINT DEPT........

I will make an attempt to be there. YAY

We leave the day before too. Happy Dis Meet for everyone there though! :thumbsup2

Some of us are looking to do a meet earlier in the week, perhaps the 2nd or 4th at MK if you are interested. Trying to solidify a date soon.:yay:

I'm really hoping we'll be able to make it! Normally 3:00 we are back at the pool but maybe I can at least stop by and say hi! :goodvibes

You should. It is always good to veer off of the normal routine, plus a slushy with great company on a hot day.... who can beat that.Hope to see you.

We're in Epcot WS that day but I'm not sure of our plans. I will try to steer us in that direction for 3pm so keep an eye out. If I don't make it but you see us in the parks please still say hi!

Would love to be there, however, this is our arrival day and our day for the Boardwalk, so close and still a world away (you'll be in France).

Would love to be there, however, this is our arrival day and our day for the Boardwalk, so close and still a world away (you'll be in France).

We are staying at BWVs BW view , so keep an eye out. We arrive on the 6th:cool1:

May 7th is our departure day. We have lunch ADRs at Teppan Edo @12:30. Fly out of MCO @ 8:59PM, so... we could possibly be there! We'd be the family of five - two parents and three kids ranging in age from 26 years to 15 months.

We are staying at BWVs BW view , so keep an eye out. We arrive on the 6th:cool1:

I rearranged my may 7th day to make it to the meet and greet.. we are coming from AK.. and I changed my dinner to La Hacienda for the night.. I hope that we can make it for 3:00pm..
I am also staying at the BW.. We arrive on the 4th and leave the 8th and the 8th thru the 12th is at the Poly.. (DH doesn't know yet that I upgraded again.. LOL)
See u there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter