***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

Pen Pals, another way for your pen pals, and the other exchangers on this board to get to know you is to come, and join us in the Question of the Day thread that I have. Come, and join us. :goodvibes

Don't forget to check in for this first week. I still have not seen alot of pen pals check in. Each week will go from Monday-Sunday. I do not want to drop people from this swap, especially at the start of this swap...so please check in weekly.

I'm Checking in! (Again, I think lol)

I'm working on the questions still (It's taking me forever...trying to pack is taking alot of my time!) but I'll have lots of time to finish on the plane rides! :)

Sent one off today to Amanda.......still waiting on my July letter before I write to Cindy.

My questions are done. Next, to type up a recipe. Am I doing this backwards or what? :laughing:

I'm just checking in! We just need to have our letters and twist out by the 2nd Sunday in August right? I know mine will go out before that but just wanted to clarify! Thanks!

Just checking in, I am going to write my letter today and post it tomorrow on the way home from work.

Patsy - Hopefully your letter will make it to you soon! I had dh mail it, and I think he said it would be 5-7ish days. So maybe the early part of the week!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter