***DIS Recipe Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names have gone out, but princessdisneybelle, and jchick, could you please contact me for your names since your pm boxes are full.

Remember to send out your recipes by Wed. Dec. 20th, and to post here when you have sent them out, and also when you have recieved them.

Have fun everyone :).

Princessdisneybelle and jchick, please clear out your pm box, and contact me for your pals names. :)

Just 1 name left to be picked up.

I had mailed out all of mine and my daughters recipes, so everyone should be recieving them before Christmas :santa:.

Reminder-There is just two days left to get your recipes in the mail.
Please be on time.

I know I will forget to post it tomorrow, but mine are going out first thing.

Mine will be mailed tomorrow!

My hubby is going to the post office for me this morning. Mine are on their way!

My 3 and DD's 2 were mailed yesterday. Sorry I forgot to post, my DS was sick. One of mine is going to Australia. I'm not sure how long it will take because my mom did my mailing for me. All I know for sure is they were all mailed!

Kimba

My 5 and DD's 5 are in the mail! Can't wait to start getting some in! Merry Christmas everyone!! :love:

My husband did go to the P.O. for me yesterday so mine are on their way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter