• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged has changed my life!

need_a_Disney_fix

DIS Veteran Extraordinaire
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Wow...just wow! I just discovered the wild and wacky world of DIS Unplugged and my life will be forever scarred...er...changed. I started from the latest podcast working backwards and I am in a state of shock. I am listening to Oct. 16 and find it necessary to make a comment. Bob, there is help available out there for your broken DISfunctional short circumcised light saber that Pete called a piece of crap. You don't need to suffer! At least you received your Jedi training certificate. :hug:

Carry on and back to the archives! :thumbsup2

I started listening to the podcast in May and went back and listened to all the previous podcast like you are doing except I listened in order of broadcast. It was really fun to see how things have progressed and it also lets you "in" on some of the inside jokes and comments. It was great to hear Julie's first podcast and even to get to meet the elusive Walter. I was so upset once I had listened to all the podcasts and couldn't get my DIS fix whenever I wanted. :headache:

Have fun listening!!!!

Oh, have fun catching up!!

Like the PP, I started listening in May and then went back and listened to all of the podcasts available on iTunes, in order. It was really fun to see how the show evolved into what it is now.

Your post reminded me that I wanted to go back and pull down last year's Christmastime podcasts to prep for my upcoming trip. It will be fun to hear them again!

I love the podcast as well. I just discovered them yesterday and I am as well going back and listening to the older issues. They are funny, irreverant and informative. Great Work Guys!!

If I remember correctly, Walter went along on the California trip (November 2006). It's the show where Julie makes her debut so you get more bang for the buck!!!!

Oh duh, why didn't I think of starting from the beginning? Crap, now I need to start all over again. ;) :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter