~DISappearing PEEPS~Vol. IV Come Play With Us!!!!!

Here I am with 2 posts in a row. I met with the trainer today, and it went well. He was supportive, gave me some good nutrition tips, tested me out on a couple of machines, and we scheduled another appt. for next Sat.
Also, my weight today was back to the number I have been bouncing around (161, there, I'm posting it) after being 2 lbs. higher earlier in the week. Now, I expect to actually start seeing some losses again.

Keep up the great work..Just keep taking it day by day

Weighed in the morning hit my 15 pound goal on lose it.com!!!! YES!!!!!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

PD - We were out of town last weekend, so I'm waiting until next weekend to contact the trainer. They were supposed to call me, but haven't, so I guess I'm just putting it off until I get to the gym again.
We went to a concert Sunday night (Elvis Costello) and got home after midnight. My :eeyore: is dragging, but I did get on the bike tonight.

Elvis Costello is awesome. I have "Pump it Up" as the first song of the workout mix on my ipod. :cool1:

I walked 2 miles yesterday, not all at one time, but through out the day I walked 2 miles.... Small amount of pain, but nothing a couple tylenol could not handle...

Thanks for asking!

That's great! :thumbsup2

I'm back on track. I reworked my eating a bit this week, and we were heavy into the house repair (painting, yard work, etc.), so I was moving around a bit more. I am -2.8. Have a bit more to do (painting mostly), and then the new carpets are being installed at the end of this week. The goal is to have the house finished and officially listed by April 30th. It's not a weight/health goal, but that's my goal this week. :goodvibes

Danielle, that sounds like you are great strides. I now you can do it. And this will help. Good luck to you!

Keep up the great work..Just keep taking it day by day

Thanks for the support.

Congrats! :thumbsup2

Elvis Costello is awesome. I have "Pump it Up" as the first song of the workout mix on my ipod. :cool1:

That's great! :thumbsup2

I'm back on track. I reworked my eating a bit this week, and we were heavy into the house repair (painting, yard work, etc.), so I was moving around a bit more. I am -2.8. Have a bit more to do (painting mostly), and then the new carpets are being installed at the end of this week. The goal is to have the house finished and officially listed by April 30th. It's not a weight/health goal, but that's my goal this week. :goodvibes
Those house repairs burn some calories. We just bought a condo for our DD, and we've been over there scrubbing, peeling DISGUSTING shelf paper, etc. The sweat is just pouring off! Good luck with your listing goal.

I'm back , haven't been able to post as much as I would like but I've been crazy busy recently. I have been reading though and well done to those that have been posting it all sounds really encouraging and that there is a positive vibe in here at the minute.
Well just had my fortnightly weigh in today. I've lost another 4 pounds , my target is now 22 pounds till Disney. I'm actually under 14 stone for the firs time in a long time and my goal is now to get through the "thirteens" as quick a I can.
I joined the gym this week too, was paying every time I went in , if I keep at it this will save me a fortune in the long run.

I am +0.8 this week. This week there was a lot of eating out, as we had busy schedules with the kids activities and house stuff. I'm fine with it. I know that this is temporary, and I am still motivated to keep on track. :goodvibes

Have a lot to do this weekend... painting 2 more bathrooms, 1 more bedroom and the basement. We have flooring people coming out on Monday for bathroom flooring and on Tuesday for carpet throughout the house. Then we will be done (thank goodness!)!! :faint:

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Down 1.8 this week. Yeah, personal trainer. Went again today, and he worked the heck out of me. :yay:

<------This old lady needs to get her butt in gear. Back at it, rejoined WW this morning and I can just feel it melting off already!

Nice to see everyone, I know the drill!

Nothing tastes better than skinny feels!

Hey Peeps!! I leave for disneyworld in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Today I began week 11 of jillian michaels body revolution..last week I completed 12 weeks of turbofire..(i am doing a hybrid of the two)

Started up insanity today as well. My stamina is getting really good.

Hope I dont blow all my hard work in disneyworld sugar cookies, jalapeno pretzels dole whips oh my!!! :scared1:

<------This old lady needs to get her butt in gear. Back at it, rejoined WW this morning and I can just feel it melting off already!

Nice to see everyone, I know the drill!

Nothing tastes better than skinny feels!

Welcome back, Mony. good to see you here.

Hey Peeps!! I leave for disneyworld in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Today I began week 11 of jillian michaels body revolution..last week I completed 12 weeks of turbofire..(i am doing a hybrid of the two)

Started up insanity today as well. My stamina is getting really good.

Hope I dont blow all my hard work in disneyworld sugar cookies, jalapeno pretzels dole whips oh my!!! :scared1:
It's great that you're increasing your metabolism with all of your exercise. That should help in burning off the WDW goodies.

Day 1 was a success, I did good, I just need you all to keep me straight and get past the 2 week mark.

Baby steps.

Nothing drives me crazier than finding out we have a 30% code to use at any resort including dinning and I can't use it!!!

Off to dentist.............

Had a good week this week. I am -2.2. Still finishing up the house this weekend... last little details before we officially put it on the market on Monday. Finally!

Hope you all have a great week! :goodvibes

Down .4. Frustrating, because I really worked hard this week, but I can feel the muscles developing. I had the trainer show me some stuff to do at home, because it's so hard to get to the gym on a work day. Once again, he was very helpful.
Have a great week, everyone.:flower3:

Down .4. Frustrating, because I really worked hard this week, but I can feel the muscles developing. I had the trainer show me some stuff to do at home, because it's so hard to get to the gym on a work day. Once again, he was very helpful.
Have a great week, everyone.:flower3:

Danielle,

It will come... I know it is frustrating and we have all been there so vent away..:grouphug:

I have been walking and it feels good but have lost nothing but on the other hand have gained nothing either

Hi! I'm a Disney fan. I have been married almost 12 years to a great man and we have two dd ages 7 & 10. I am a social worker. I use to do child protection but now I work with adults who are mentally ill or mentally retarded. I'm 108 pounds over my ideal weight and really need some motivation or a swift kick in the butt. I'm kicking off my weight loss today.

Hi! I'm a Disney fan. I have been married almost 12 years to a great man and we have two dd ages 7 & 10. I am a social worker. I use to do child protection but now I work with adults who are mentally ill or mentally retarded. I'm 108 pounds over my ideal weight and really need some motivation or a swift kick in the butt. I'm kicking off my weight loss today.

Welcome!!!! I need a kick in the butt too! Let's try to motivate one another! You have stumbled upon a really nice supportive group!

I would love to join you guys. Just started training for my second triathlon and have a hundred pounds to lose. (not all before the tri in september but would love to have lost fourty by then:)) My big pitfall is food, any and all help would be welcome!

Welcome!!! We will be here for you during your journey

I would love to join you guys. Just started training for my second triathlon and have a hundred pounds to lose. (not all before the tri in september but wouldlove to have lost furty by then:)) My big pitfall is food, any and all help wuld be welcome!

Welcome!!!! good luck with your training you can do it!

I would love to join you guys. Just started training for my second triathlon and have a hundred pounds to lose. (not all before the tri in september but wouldlove to have lost furty by then:)) My big pitfall is food, any and all help wuld be welcome!

Welcome! triatholons...I'm impressed!

I'm down 2# since Monday but may have self sabotaged by popcorn & coke at movie then steak & cheese sub w/ fries & lemonade at Penn Station Subs. Feeling very fulllllllllll.......

I'm down 2# since Monday but may have self sabotaged by popcorn & coke at movie then steak & cheese sub w/ fries & lemonade at Penn Station Subs. Feeling very fulllllllllll.......

It's ok just drink alot of water today and workout and get back on the program today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter