disclaimer/stinger in Frozen - spoiler!

pansmermaidzlagoon

<font color=blue>Mickey asks that you not advise s
Could someone do the hidden spoiler thing and clue me in to the disclaimer and stinger that were at the end of "Frozen"? We left too early. Thank you n advance!

Our family loved it - we thought it was definitely better than "Tangled".

Could someone do the hidden spoiler thing and clue me in to the disclaimer and stinger that were at the end of "Frozen"? We left too early. Thank you n advance!

Our family loved it - we thought it was definitely better than "Tangled".

Easter Egg:

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/disney/r...-surprises-the-director-of-tangled-91634.html

Disclaimer in credits:

Kristoff’s views regarding men eating boogers are his own and not necessarily those of Disney.

At end of credits;

Elsa’s Snow Monster walking through the ice castle. He finds Elsa’s queen tiara and puts it on.

Thank you both so much!

I had not heard about the Easter egg and that "after the credits" site is a good resource!:)

Kristoff’s views regarding men eating boogers are his own and not necessarily those of Disney.

That's the gist of it, but it was longer and funnier as I recall. When I started reading it I expected something standard. My wife missed it completely.

Do you know if all these bonuses (the pre-film Mickey cartoon, "Get a Horse", the Easter eggs of Rapunzel and Flynn entering the castle as Ana comes out singing For the First Time, Tiana in the ballroom, the "booger disclaimer" in the credits, and the Snow Monster/tiara scene at the end of the credits, as well as what I'm sure are others which Idk about) will all be on the DVD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter