Discontinued Disneystore Merchandise

gottago

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to find discontinued DisneyStore merchandise. I ordered a Princess comforter & sheet set during the Summer Clearance sale, but I didn't receive the comforter. My dd is so disappointed and I have a sheet set w/no matching comforter.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated!

Value City Department Stores (a close-out kind of place) often has old Disney Store merchandise. Do you have one of those nearby? I've gotten a lot of little DS stuff there through the years REALLY CHEAP.

No guarantees - but may be worth a try.

No, I have never heard of this store. Where are they located? I am willing to call anywhere... I really would like to find this comforter! Thanks for your input!

That's what I love about this board ... everyone loves to help!
Mom Poppins - thanks for the ebay link. So nice of you to search for me. I do check this site a few times a week, but I have yet to find this particular comforter. I don't know where else to try!

Thanks for the help! Keep the sending more advice -- please!

I'm still searching for input. If you know where I might find this, please give me some advice!

THANKS!!!!!!!

They move a lot of the merchandise through the Disney Catalog Outlet. Unfortunately they don't ship anymore. The last time I was there I didn't see any princess stuff, they did have the Mickey quilt, with all the pieces (I think it's the Americana set). They had a ton of princess stuff a few months ago. Sorry, I know that's not much help to you.

There are outlet stores for the disney catalog. I know one is in Branson,Mo. I don't know the locations of any others, but I know there are more than that one. I don't know where you are, but we are 3.5 hrs from Branson, and it is well worth the trip to visit the disney outlet!!!:rolleyes:

I saw some Disney bedding at K-mart the other day. You might try them.

Another store that might carry it would be Burlingtons.

Good luck.

ScanMom! We were at the one in Branson today!
We live about 30 miles south of Branson, just across the state line.

Found some fab deals, but passed because we are leaving in ....drum roll please....
eleven days!!! WooHoo!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Toni

Hello again.

I was visiting domestications.com and saw Disney Princess comforters and sheets sets. I don't know if this is the same one you are looking for or not, but it has Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle on it.

Regards,

There's a Disney outlet store in San Marcos, Texas. (512) 392-8880

Good luck!

I am going to try to get to Branson for the christmas lights at SDC in a week or two. I will definatley going to check out the deals at the DS. I wish I were going to the world as soon as you!! Have a great time! We just went to DL and DCA (in California) in Oct. and had a blast!!! I just wish they had an Epcot in Ca. LOL !!!!:cool:

Okay, sorry, but I just have to brag on DH. He drove 70+ miles today to go to the nearest TDS (Springfield, MO). He bought Disney Dollars for my B-day, which is during our upcoming trip. I am a very lucky girl! $75 for whatever I want. He snuck off while I was at work, said he wanted to give 'em to me on the plane, but just couldn't wait. :D :D :D

Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter