discount on Tevas?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where they have teva sandals at a discounted price? I've tried rei-outlet but they don't have my size...thanks

Try EBAy i got some ata great price, brand new 6$. Need to know your size and styles as tevas vary.:cool:

Do you have a Sports Authority near you, we have them here in the Philadelphia
area, they are on sale here. for 25 to 40% off on the clearance racks,. Look up
Sports Authority on the web and see if they have them.

Sorry, but i dont know what happend to their website. i know i ws on it before, but now it doesnt come up. Who knows.

I would also recommend eBay. I was able to get brand new Tevas for all three of my children and myself (dh won't wear sandals!) on eBay for great prices. One seller in particular had many new one listed in a lot of different sizes. If you would like, I can look back in my eBay records and try to find his name. Good luck!

I got the Teva Leather Circuits for $49.99. They are normally $80. I got them at American Outfitters a couple of weeks ago. (Not American Eagle Outfitters)Eagle

I ordered some on line from www.rei-outlet.com. I also sent them back. I don't know what all the hoop-la is about. They were so uncomfortable!

I tried on a pair of Teva's at our local Bob's yesterday and fell in love with them. They're on sale right now 20% off, which makes them $42. DH said not now, maybe in a few weeks (May and June are ALWAYS expensive months between b'days, graduations, opening the pool, buying garden stuff. I'm sure a lot of people go thru this.) So I have to wait and hope my Teva's are still there in a few weeks. REI had the same sandal for $34, but not in my size. And by the time I added shipping, the cost difference between REI and Bob's is negligible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter