Discounts for AT&T Employees

koswalt

Dearly misses DixieAmos
This is only for actual AT&T employees ...

1 Day 1 Park (Adult) 44.78
1 Day 1 Park (Child) 35.45
4 Day Park Hopper (Adult) 179.10
4 Day Park Hopper (Child) 141.79
5 Day Park Hopper (Adult) 202.42
5 Day Park Hopper (Child) 160.45
6 Day Park Hopper Plus (Adult) 258.41
6 Day Park Hopper Plus (Child) 207.10

Prices include Florida sales tax and are subject to change.

For more information call: 407-827-5700 (don't call if you are not an employee, employment will be verified)

Each ticket order is sent to you directly from the WDW Company. Allow 4 weeks for delivery of tickets sent by mail. Tickets can be sent Federal Express for $10.00 extra and will arrive within 5 business day of WDW ticketing receiving the order. Tickets cannot be resold and must be used by AT&T employees and their dependents only. There is a limit of 20 tickets per calendar year per employee.

See also a thread I posted describing a special perk for AT&T employees on the Theme Parks board.

My sister in law is an AT&T employee, she is not going to WDW with us, totally different last name etc. even lives in another town. Will this work for me to buy them through her? Could I use my own credit card? I'd hate to inconvenience her more by asking her to use her CC and pay her for it?

Thanks

TIG:D

The form to order the tickets (call the number in my first post to get a copy) must be completed and signed by the employee. Also, the form states that the credit card used to buy the tickets must have the employee's name on it. Therefore, your sister-in-law would have to buy the tickets herself and you pay her for them.

I haven't gotten our tickets yet. (My DH is the AT&T-er). So I can't say if they are distinctive in anyway that would require you to back them up with AT&T ID when presenting them at the gate. My guess would be that they are identical to any other tickets you'd get from WDW via the mail, just at a lower price.

That said, you have to decide where your conscience leads you on this since the official statement is...

"Tickets cannot be resold and must be used by AT&T employees and their dependents only."

On the other hand, there are lots of corporate sponsors at WDW. I've heard Met-Life is discontinuing a similar discount program for example (read that on these boards). There must be other companies offering similar deals. A little investigation with your employer, spouse's employer, credit union, etc. may yield something for you that wouldn't require skulduggery.

Yeah, that's sort of what I was thinking. My DH works for Ford Motor Co. I'll start there. I hate to ask someone, well actually I won't ask them, to do somehting not totally on the up and up. I will tell her about the offer, they have thought about going, they don't have kids and I keep telling them to GO it is great!

Thanks

TIG:D

Tigger2222,

My husband works for Ford also (in Dearborn in Research and Vehicle Technology). I have asked him in the past, and he didn't think there was anything other than a slight discount on joining the Disney Club ($29.95 I think).

Let me know if you find anything, and I will push my DH to check again.

Trudy

The information may not be easily found. Try contacting the Marketing department or if there is a corporate partnerships group or something like that. The AT&T benefit was not posted anywhere. We happened to find out about it from a co-worker. But it is administered through AT&Ts department that deals with pampering VIPs and big customers. Ford should have some similar organization. Just keep trying until you talk to the right person.

Thank you so much for the AT&T info. You just saved me a bundle. I even called my HR manager last week for a discount and she said we no longer receive discounts. What is the other special perk you mentioned? I can't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter