Discounts @ HRH

sshatney

Earning My Ears
We currently have a ressie @ the Dolphin in WDW for June 19-26. We are planning on spending 2 days @ Universal/IOA. My initial plans were to drive or towncar it from WDW to US and back each day, costing us about $100. I got a great nursing rate @ the Dolphin for $129.00/night. I would really consider staying at the HRH for the 2 days instead of driving if I could get a similar rate. Does anyone know if they offer a nursing rate. My boyfriend is a firefighter, but their promo ends in April. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Also, what goes on at Universal at night for excitement? (fireworks, etc.) :)

I'm using the Dolphin teacher's rate this Easter and it is great, but I have to tell you, last year was the first year we went to Universal, and decided to try the Hard Rock Hotel, and it was the absolute best place to vacation. Because you get front of the line access you don't have to get up and run around. You stroll on over to the parks. Half way through the day we'd come back, relax at the pool with all the palm trees swaying around us. At night we'd go to the parks, then over to Citiwalk. It's all right in the HRH back yard. Well, there's no way we're going to miss that this year, so we're splitting our stay again. (Can you tell I love this place)
Anyway, they do use the entertainment card rate, but they wouldn't take it this Easter, so I'm using the AAA rate, and it's comparable to the teacher's rate. Give the place a call, and if you can, stay there. If you're going to Universal/IOA, it makes it a better vacation.
:cool:

They offer the Entertainment rates, Fan Club rates, AAA rates and Loews' First rates. Call the HRH and see what discount rates they have available for your dates. It's a great hotel and express access is the best thing ever.

I'm getting the teacher's rate at the Dolphin. So we're staying there the 1st half of our trip and then we're going over to HRH because I got the entertainment rate for $125 a night!!! I can hardly wait!! I just called the Lowes' 800# and asked for the entertainment rate. After I booked my nights I went to entertainment.com and ordered a $30 Entertainment Book. It was SO easy!!!:) Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter