Discover Cover and AAA

DisneyCrazy

DIS Vet / DVC Member
I just joined AAA and was on their web site looking at the Theme Park ticket discounts. They have the dolphin swim for about the same as the DC web site , but the non-dolphin package was quite a bit less. If I buy on-line will they honor this price? Any info would be appreciated.

Dang - wish I'd known about this. Wonder if I can call and get a partial refund on my DH's non-dolphin swim package (we'll be there in April). Paid in full for this about 8-9 months ago.

I'm a AAA member, and went to the website to try to find this discount. Nothing listed, so DH checked at the local AAA office and they have no Discovery Cove discounts. I know what you can get at your local office varies from place to place, but does the website "know" I'm in Alabama and therefore. doesn't show me those tickets?

Okay, I just answered my own question. When I went to the AAA website, it took me directly to AAA Alabama! That's why the discount doesn't show up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter