Discovery Cove & Seaworld question

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
Okay I'm going but just a couple of more questions First can are daughter who is eleven swim with the dolphins if were not .If so can we still take pictures We want to do the non-swim.
Also a couple of people in are party are not going but are going to Sea World and I know if you buy a ticket you have a second day free but does it have to be the next day or when:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes, your daugher can swim while you watch from the sidelines.

You can take pictures from the shore but, unless you have a telephoto lens, your shots won't match the ones taken by the staff photogs in the water. Those close ups of your kid will be hard to pass up, but they are pricey. The only complaint I've ever heard about DC was the price of the pix.

I believe the second day free can be used within 7 days, but I'm not sure. Call 407-351-3600 for the latest info on this promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter