DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a majority of our games have pretty much been settled regardless of what happens tonight...sooo...

We will have a NEW Dole Whip Cup Champion this year!!!

The Teams making the Dole Whip Cup are:

The #6 Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew...this is the 2nd team from the Mickey Division. The Ball Crew Started the season Drafting from the #9 spot. The Ball Crew was also the Regular Season Points Champ.

The #4 Duckburg Ducks...This is the 2nd team from the Donald Division. The Ducks started the season with the #5 Draft spot.

Playing for 3rd and 4th will be Last years Champ Jasmine's Necklace vs. the Figment Cowboys.

The 5th/6th place game will (probably) be between the Castaway Cay Islanders vs. the LeCellier Dwellers

The 7th/8th place game will be between Enchanted Tiki Romo and the Raiders of the Carabbean.

In the Main Street USA Popcorn Bucket playoffs the Splash Mountaineers will faceoff against the Small World Singers.

In the 11th/12th place game will be between Mouse of Pain and Tuskerhouse Blues.

The 13th/14th place game will be between the Tortuga Cowboys and the Disney Fanatics.

The 15th/16th place game will be between Eeyores Tail and the South Korea Jedi.

The Necafe Coffee Cup matchup will be the Tower of Beverly vs. the Wrecking Pooh.

The 19th/20th place game is between My Goofy Team and the Motley Muppets.

After a Bye week the Figment Followers and the Old Band-Aid Riders will meet in the 21st/2nnd place game.

The teams for Beverly Cup and the 25th/26th place games are too close to call at this time and we will have to see what happens on Monday night.

However the 27th/28th placed game will be between the Beirgarten Bums and the Philharmagics...and the 29th/30th place game will be between hte PotC Buccaneers and Stitch-n-Roll

Nate, thanks for all your work with this. It was a lot of fun.

Thank you.

Looking at your avatar...I've finally determined your were dressed as an Incredable. Jack-Jack.

I didn't think of that. My thought was that it was Captain Jack on vacation - a play on Jack Sparrow or Jack Skellington. Not sure anyone would buy my Incredible shape shifting ability, but perhaps my super power would be consuming mass quantities. Oops, that one has already been done.

Reminder...EVERYONE has a game...and NFL is doing most of the games on Saturday...so submit your line-ups. :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas!!! :santa:

Good luck to everyone... :thumbsup2

except Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew. :lmao:

About ready to call it :thumbsup2

J. Jones vs Colston, White and Bears D.

Sorry Trennr. :sad1:

Awesome job this year everyone. Especially commishes.

Brees may come thru for...... Nevermind. Again, congratulations.

Romo goes down today, which hurt me in Yahoo league (Andy got third), but helps me against Barry, especially since I left 13 on the bench with Bradshaw. Waiving R. Bush (no pun intended) was my most stupid move, seconded only by picking up McGahee. I need Rodgers to play and have a big game, just not throwing it to Jones.

A great fantasy year. 3rd in Dole Whip cup and 1st & 4th in other 2 leagues. Now, to pick em league & onto fantasy basketball.

Thanks again commish for a great season and to all the DisDad managers for a fun season.

Brees may come thru for...... Nevermind. Again, congratulations.

Romo goes down today, which hurt me in Yahoo league (Andy got third), but helps me against Barry, especially since I left 13 on the bench with Bradshaw. Waiving R. Bush (no pun intended) was my most stupid move, seconded only by picking up McGahee. I need Rodgers to play and have a big game, just not throwing it to Jones.

I was surprised how close I kept it despite losing my QB without scoring a point and somehow, despite their offense scoring 48 points, my TE didn't score any for me. All I needed was Flynn to hit James Jones with a 7 yard dump off in garbage time last night and I take that game. :headache: Oh well, at least I didn't lose by .6. :thumbsup2

But 4th Place in the Dole Whip Cup isn't too shabby! Nice year, everyone!

I was surprised how close I kept it despite losing my QB without scoring a point and somehow, despite their offense scoring 48 points, my TE didn't score any for me. All I needed was Flynn to hit James Jones with a 7 yard dump off in garbage time last night and I take that game. :headache: Oh well, at least I didn't lose by .6. :thumbsup2

But 4th Place in the Dole Whip Cup isn't too shabby! Nice year, everyone!

Yeah, I had Steve Smith, who had some great games with Newton but did nothing in that matchup as well. it was the whole James, Jordy, James, Jordy TD trading, I was grinding my teeth. Once again, it comes down to Romo. .6 is my worst losing margin and will haunt me forever, or until someone yells squirrel.

I'm happy with my 15th place win. But I think this weeks game was one of my better scoring ones (even without one of my selected RBs)...shame it was against someone who didn't select a team...

Well our season is finally at an end... And our Champion and Dole Whip Cup Champ is... :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew

Our Main Street USA Pop Corn Bucket Champ is...

Small World Singers

Our Nescafe Coffee Cup Chump is... (and probably to most nasty flavors combo I can think of)

Tower of Beverly

And our Beverly Cup Chump is...

Taxidermy Tech

Here is our over all order from 1-30...

01] Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew (M)
02] Duckburg Ducks (D)
03] Figment Cowboys (D)
04] Jasmine's Necklace (D)
05] LeCellier Dwellers (D)
06] Castaway Cay Islanders (M)
07] Enchanted Tiki Romo (G)
08] Raiders of the Caribbean (G)

09] Small World Singers (D)
10] Splash Mountianeers (M)
11] Mouseof Pain (M)
12] Tusker House Blues (G)
13] The Disney Fanatics (M)
14] Tortuga Cowboys(D)
15] SK Jedi (G)
16] Eeyore's Tail (M)

17] Tower of Beverly (D)
18] The Wrecking Pooh (G)
19] My Goofy Team (G)
20] Motley Muppets (M)
21] Old Band-Aid Riders (G)
22] Figment Followers (G)

23] Taxidermy Tech (M)
24] Test Track Dummies (G)
25] Simba's Sidewinders (D)
26] Maelstrom Kingpins (M)
27] Beirgarten Bums (D)
28] Phillharmagics (G)
29] Stitch-n-Roll (D)
30] POTC Buccaneers (M)

Congrats to Hoop-De-Do!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!! I always wanted to be a CHUMP!!! :woohoo::woohoo: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks again Nate for a great job this year! :cool2:

Congrats to the winners and thanks to those of you who put this together; great job!

Not to sure about my 14th place finish, that is a tough draft position. :rotfl:

Congrats to Hoop-Dee-Do!

And special thanks to Nate for pulling yeoman's effort in managing this Motley Crew of Dads.

This was a fun season and now I just have to figure out how to avoid that mid-season slump to get into the Dole Whip brackets next year.

Congrats to Hoop-De-Doo!

Awesome job by everyone. I mean sure 26th place doesn't look like much, but just think, I had to win a playoff game to get here!!

Great job Tennr. I hope you will have me back next year too!

Congrats Hoop-Dee-Do! :cheer2:

Thanks to Nate for doing a great job running the league. :thumbsup2

I enjoyed playing this year and I look forward to trying to finish a little better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter