DisDads go to the movies.

"Morgan honey, just because she has on a funny dress doesn't mean she's a princess. She's a seriously confused woman who's fallen into our laps."

Pretty sure that was Tangled.

Not sure how to get out of this princess rut.

Gimme a minute.

I was going to use the horse connection since I thought the horse's name in History of the World was also Maximus. I was wrong. That horse was named Miracle. Still thinking...

"Go to your closet and pray!"

Can you name the movie and the connection? It's a pretty loose connection on this one.

Matthew 6:6.

Oh, wait--this was in a movie?

Where have you been. I figured you would have started playing by now.

Yes, it's in a movie. Spoken by an extremely overbearing mother (that's the lame connection with Tangled).

Where have you been. I figured you would have started playing by now.

Yes, it's in a movie. Spoken by an extremely overbearing mother (that's the lame connection with Tangled).

That’s where I’ve heard that line.

Carrie

“I’m altering the deal…
Pray I don’t alter it any further.”​

That’s where I’ve heard that line.

Carrie

“I’m altering the deal…
Pray I don’t alter it any further.”​

Vader- Empire Strikes Back. I see you went from a lousy mom to a lousy dad.

"That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!"

Vader- Empire Strikes Back. I see you went from a lousy mom to a lousy dad.

"That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!"

Conan the Barbarian.

"People will come Ray. Oh yes, people most definitely will come"

This is a layup.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word."

This is a layup.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word."

Untouchables. Love the movie. . .they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue. Connery earned his Oscar.

But my quote. . .

"hence the term, 'as greedy, as, a pig"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter