DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 5

Monday night here. At least Monday is over at last and I can look forward to the week counting down to the weekend.

Good Monday Morning LASTers! I figured it would be closed over the weekend while I was away. Congratulations PIO, looks like 2 in a row.

I shall claim LAST for now.

Good Monday Morning LASTers! I figured it would be closed over the weekend while I was away. Congratulations PIO, looks like 2 in a row.

I shall claim LAST for now.

How did the games go over the weekend?

Rainy Monday... I feel like Garfield before Coffee.

LAST

That will be us tomorrow, in fact we have a heavy rain warning.

Yep, looks like it's going to be a steady rain for us all day. Wish that I was able to get the grass seed down before it started raining LAST night.

I'm just looking for it to melt all the snow in my yard and ice in my driveway.

How did the games go over the weekend?

That will be us tomorrow, in fact we have a heavy rain warning.

DD won all 3 play in games to advance to the finals. First two games we won pretty easily, the third game we won by 2 in a good game. DD played well in all the games and scored 5 points in each with a bunch of rebounds. In the finals, we played a really good team and they kicked our butts. Was never even a game. I think we were down 14-0 right away. A good first weekend though, especially considering it;s a new group and we have only had 2 practices.

DS baseball games on Saturday go cancelled due to rain. Yesterday they won both for a 2-0 start to the season. DS was 1-2, 3BB in 5 AB so pretty good OBP. Played 3B for 1.5 games. The first game was cut short because of a 10 run rule after 4 innings.

We are expecting a lot of rain late tonight and through tomorrow as well. You know what they say.....April showers.:rolleyes1

I'm just looking for it to melt all the snow in my yard and ice in my driveway.

Our snow is completely gone now.:cool1::cool1: Should be close to 60 degrees today. It looks like Spring is finally starting to take over from winter.

DD won all 3 play in games to advance to the finals. First two games we won pretty easily, the third game we won by 2 in a good game. DD played well in all the games and scored 5 points in each with a bunch of rebounds. In the finals, we played a really good team and they kicked our butts. Was never even a game. I think we were down 14-0 right away. A good first weekend though, especially considering it;s a new group and we have only had 2 practices.

DS baseball games on Saturday go cancelled due to rain. Yesterday they won both for a 2-0 start to the season. DS was 1-2, 3BB in 5 AB so pretty good OBP. Played 3B for 1.5 games. The first game was cut short because of a 10 run rule after 4 innings.

We are expecting a lot of rain late tonight and through tomorrow as well. You know what they say.....April showers.:rolleyes1

Sounds like a pretty good weekend, well done to the offspring.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter